Chp 2: Dragon like me

Your P.O.V

Daylight shone at my face woke me up. I did a long stretch from my arms to my tail and flapped my wings- Opps! Too much power on my wings and some of the tree branches were cut down. Better be careful next time, really hate doing destruction.  

Looking at the reflection ofthe lake to see my image, which I could see a line of a white scale on my cheek. I thought it was beautiful. Not long, a fish swam by in front of me to destroy the reflection of the water. I then realized that I haven’t eaten any food for days already and in a fast speed, I scooped the fish out of the water and ate it raw. Ah~ I feel much better after eating. I can endure without eating for a month the maximum but being starve is a ‘NO’ in my list.

After my meal, I looked at the lake again and decided to take a dip since it looks cooling. The temperature is perfect and my whole body was in the water. It feels so good and cooling that I end up making a melody tune. A melody of a human called Mongolian which I had visited secretly not long. Their voice of the song was high and powerful, like its calling the nature, calling the spirits, calling your mate…

Hah! Of course I dare to sing that melody since I am the only species in this world there’s no way another male- wait… What was that sound? Another dragon? But that was a call I’d never heard before, more like my growl in a deeper tone version. No way… I turned around without getting prepared to guard; a black dragon pounced on me in the water… A dragon… looks just like me?!

Hiccup’s POV

Early morning before the dragon academy, the air in the woods is cooling; Toothless and I decided to walk to the destination. Not long, we heard a tone, a melody tone in a type of language which I had never heard in Berk. The sound, it was beautiful and calm. Someone is inside the wood? Who could it be? All of the sudden, Toothless just took off and ran to the direction where the sound is, leaving me behind all by myself. “Ugh~! Seriously, bud? How could you leave me… just like that?”

I quickly followed up on him where I arrived at the place where I first met Toothless and from the far distance, there he was, playing in the water without me. “There you are Toothless... Why are you-“

All of the sudden there was a high pitch scream of a dragon, which I never hear before, and, a huge splash in the water sent Toothless flying to my side. I ran to him, checking if he was alright and thank Thor he fine, and no hurting. I looked at my surrounding and I could hear a small high pitch growl. Dragon was nearby, but not sure what could it is, then at the big rock; I spotted a white shiny tail hiding behind. Walking slowly towards the big rock, not making a sound. So unfortunate, not according to my plan, Toothless just ran towards the big rock. “Toothless! Come… back?”

My alert became confuse to the way of his action. He seems to like that new dragon he just met. Could it be his same kind? Another night fury? A female one? That would be amazing! If there is another night fury, that means there is hope.

I walked quietly behind at Toothless to peek at the new dragon; however, big wings covered the whole body so I only could see its tail and its white foot claw. This new dragon I met, it was completely white as snow, the same size as Toothless. Wait, it looks familiar, if I remember, that was the creature I saw yesterday when I was flying with my buddy. What a lucky day to meet here, I felt like a dejavu.

I try to comfort this new dragon to make it opened up its wings so that I could take a better look at it. Toothless also try to persuade it and successfully, slowly, it opened its wings, only a bit. I reached out with my hand near to opening gap between the wings to let it smell me. Finally, it got my trust and began to open up its wings more. Filling with excitement to get to see this new species. Slowly and slowly, a girl face showed out behind those wings… wait, a girl? A GIRL?!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah~ He finally meet you and so shocking that you are a human...

Will update more for the future... :) Comment me and tell me what you think of it... :)