Shouichi: Stop the car!!!

Driver: Wha.....

Shouichi: Just stop the car!!!!

Just as the driver stopped the car, I immediately get out of the car and ran as fast as possible towards the direction of where I felt it. I found myself at an amusement park, I saw the lord overlooking the park with nobody in it except one girl wearing a shrine uniform. As the lord was about to attack the girl I rushed to save her.  

Shouichi: LOOK OUTTTT

???: EHHH???!!!

Just as the winged lord was about to fly and grab her I manage to push her away.

???: Owwwwww

Shouichi: HURRY UP AND RUNNNN

???: EHHH??!!

Shouichi: RUNNNN

???: Ye-Yessss

The girl then ran as fast as possible.

Shouichi: Pick on someone your own size.

I crossed my left and right hand, before lifting the right hand back up. The belt then appeared on my waist, I extended my right arm before yelling

"HENSHIN"

I crossed my arm in an X position before pressing both of the buttons on the side of the belt.

Third Person POV

Shouichi had become Agito and rushed at the lord, the lord then flew straight at Shouichi. Shouichi manage to do a roll to evade it. The lord flew back around heading towards Shouichi again, but this time Shouichi manage to punch the lord right in the face. 

The lord flew around one more time, the horns on Shouichi's head then opens up revealing 2 more horns hidden on each horn. The giant symbol then absorbs itself to his feet. Shouichi then jumped and kicked to the lord, but the lord manage to evade the kick by increasing its altitude and kicked Shouichi right in the chest

Shouichi: What the...... OWWWW

While Shouichi was groaning in pain, the Lord proceeded to lift Shouichi up bumping him around at the metal poles around the amusement park. The Lord then dropped him down before attacking again by flying straight to Shouichi and causing him to fell down to the nearby canal knocking him out. 

(Timeskip after a few hours)

At Inubozaki House

Fuu was seen walking around the house with uneasiness because Shouichi hasn't come home.

Itsuki: Shouichi Onii-chan still hasn't come home.

Fuu: What's taking him so long, even the Taisha doesn't know where he is.