Chapter One

O N E  Y E A R  O L D  A S H T O N

Michael picked up Ashton from the ground and placed him on the foot rest that was in front of the sofa. Michael sat down on the sofa because he was too tall to actually do it while standing up. If he tried to, he would have to bend for quite a while, causing him to be in pain. He hadn't realised the younger boy did not pee his dippers before he undid them. While Michael was cleaning off the younger boy and placing a cream around his little area and bum so he doesn't get any rashes, Ashton peed, causing Michael to get up, screaming like a little girl. 

Luke ran in the living room as fast as he could when he heard Michael screaming. He usually was not a screamer, so this must have been important. "What? What happened?" He asked out of breath. 

"He peed on me!" Michael screeched, pointing at baby Ashton who was just laying on the foot rest giggling. Michael was trying to be a good dad, trying to help Luke out for once to only have Ashton pee on him.

"Jesus Christ, Michael, I thought this was important; you were screaming!" Luke exclaimed. 

"I just got peed on!" Michael whined, "this is important." 

Luke sighed and shook his head. He wondered how Michael still cried and whined when he got peed on when he was the one who stayed home during the day to take care of Ashton. Since Michael studied music in university, he worked at a bar at night, singing for money where as Luke worked during the day as a teacher. 

Luke placed a quick kiss on Michael's nose before turning to Ashton and finishing off what Michael started. Michael huffed in annoyance and pouted. As much as he loved baby Ashton, he did love not the idea of getting peed on.

- - - 

You know how in the last book I said a chapter a day or every second day? I lied. Chapters will be short so you'll probably get two or three updates a day (starting tomorrow because its almost midnight). I'll try to make them funny like in the last book :D