Chapter 40: Cub and penguin

Start from the beginning

"Anyway my youngest is there, she is kind of shy" the woman said and she walk towards Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung look at her while smiling

"My daugther is right there, can you be friends with her? She is shy, can you do it?" Chaeyoung nodded his head and he start to run like a tiger while the moms are laughinh at him.

"Hi" Chaeyoung said and he pass by the kids that is waving at him. Chaeyoung gave them an adorable smile while showing his deep dimple. Some girls walk towards him and Chaeyoung happily talk with them.

Then Chaeyoung remember about the pretty woman about her daugther. Chaeyoung excuses himself to find someone. Chaeyoung wonders around the playground and he saw a little girl facing a dachshund.

"You are cute" 'a soft spoken girl' Chaeyoung thought, he slowly walk towards her while the girl is still petting the dog.

"Roar!" Chaeyoung roar that made the girl jump on her place. The girl slowly look back that made Chaeyoung froze.

"You are beautiful" Chaeyoung and he immediately cover his mouth. Instead of getting mad the girl laugh and smile at him.

"Thank you" she said while Chaeyoung is already melting. The way she walks is so elegant that Chaeyoung think she is a princess.

"Are you a princess?" Chaeyoung ask that made the girl furrowed her eyebrows. She giggle and shook her head. She ignore Chaeyoung and caress the dog.

"You are not that talking. What his name?" Chaeyoung ask and he point the dog that is smelling the flower that made Chaeyoung think that the dog is weird.

"Ray" she said and Chaeyoung nodded his head. He is just watching the girl petting the dog. Later on, Chaeyoung got bored and he stand up.

"I'm going to my mom, bye I'm going to leave you" Chaeyoung tease but the beautiful girl is still busy with the dog. Instead of walking away Chaeyoung sit beside her that made the girl look at him.

"I thought you are going to your mom?"

"No, you are going with me" Chaeyoung said and the girl just smile at him. The girl stand up while Chaeyoung is looking at her.

"Let's go, Ray will just follow us" she said and Chaeyoung walk behind her. Chaeyoung stare at the girl back and he realize something.

"Hey you walk like a penguin" Chaeyoung said and he laugh, the girl look back and glare at him.

"Well you like a cub and you also roaring earlier" she said and she stick her tongue out. Chaeyoung just laugh and nodded his head.

"I am a cub! And you are the penguin, I will eat you roar!" Chaeyoung said and he chase the girl. The girl also run and laugh with him.

"Sharon! Daddy is here!" a tall boy said that made Mina stop running. She look at Chaeyoung and gave him a smile.

"Goodbye cub! I think I will go home. See you next time" Mina said and she left Chaeyoung who is smiling.

"Sharon" Chaeyoung said and he jump back to his mother who is eating a dessert.

That was the last time where Chaeyoung visit the animal shelter.

"Daddy hey" Minjae said as Chaeyoung look at him. Minjae is sitting in his lap while they are playing video games.

"Yes?" Chaeyoung ask and Minjae is still looking at him.

"Why are you spacing out?" Minjae asked and Chaeyoung shook his head. Chaeyoung suddenly smile while he remebers the penguin. He wonder where is she right now.

"Nothing kiddo, are tired playing games?" Chaeyoung asked and Minjae shook his head. Minjae snatch the controller and play by himself. Chaeyoung just smile and hug his son.

Mina is in the hospital so she left Minjae with him. Chaeyoung is watching how Minjae plays when he remember something.

"Baby you want to see grandpa and grandma?" Chaeyoung asked that made Minjae look at him. He smile and nodded his head, Chaeyoung ruffle his hair while smiling at him.

Chaeyoung plan to introduce him next week, he still need to talk to his parents about what happen.

After a minutes of playing, Minjae slowly close his eyes and sleep loudly. Chaeyoung giggle and he slowly carry Minjae to move him to the his bed.

*ding dong*

Chaeyoung walk towards the door to open and it welcome by Mina with a smile on her face.

Mina immediately gave Chaeyoung a tight hug and Chaeyoung hug her more tighter. Mina feel Chaeyoung's lips on her forehead that made her smile.

"I have something for us" Mina said and she show the strawberry cake that she bought on her way to Chaeyoung's condo.

"Minjae is already sleeping, put it in the fridge" Chaeyoung said and he close the door. He check Mina on the mini kitchen then suddenly he remember something.

He smile, he walk forward and wrap his arms in her waist. Mina just humm and she look back at Chaeyoung with a smile on her face.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung gave her a peck, smile like a idiot.

"Nothing, you remind me of someone penguin" he said and Mina just smile at him.

_________________________________________

Note: Hey guys how are y'all? And I'm doing good, anyway I still on my break but something triggers me to upload this. I still don't know when is the next update but surely I will come back.

Stay safe❤