Chapter 1: Officer Son

Chaeyoung's POV

"OFFICER SON! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" for goodness sake she is shouting again. I lazily stand up and fix my myself. My front door slam open and it shows a roaring lion ready ti nag me.

"Goodmorning Senior Officer Park!" I said while smiling at her. She is Senior Park Jihyo my senior, she is little kind but don't make her angry. She can turn into dangerous lion.

"Don't goodmorning me you shit! I told you to be with Officer Kang because he is newbie but what are you doing? You just sleeping there!" she shouted in front of me. God I want to cover up my ears because it her voice is so loud.

"In my defense Senior Officer Park it is my rest day and you told that you are gonna be with him. What happen?" I notice that Officer Park start to get red. Bingo! She has a crush on that handsome newbie officer.

"Did I say that?"

"Yes noona, in fact why are you shouting? I'm taking my rest here since the whole week I will the one who gonna patrol. Man that is so tiring" I said and slowly lay back at my bed. Yes I call here noona, we are close outside the work.

She is like my big sister and she is the ine who help me wonder the whole jungle.

"Right, sorry if I get mad at you. Officer Kang got injured while patrolling" I chuckled and close my eyes. I'm so tired I need rest.

"He is clumsy huh- ouch!" I immediately stand up and massage the part where she hit. She glare at me and I just laugh at her.

"Don't be like that!"

"Okay okay, gez you like him? God we only met him a days ago then you have a crush on him?" Once again I recieved a punch on my shoulder. I just laugh at her.

"What are you talking about?! Be careful of your mouth cub! He is not my crush and beside I don't have time for that" Jihyo noona said and she leave me while stomping her feet. What a crazy woman.

I lay again and close my eyes. I miss this soft bed, I've been at the jungle for about 2 weeks since I got to replace the officer that got shot from a stupid hunter.

Well being a wildlife officer is not safe, you can encounter any wild animals and even humans that is illegally hunting.

We are protecting the endangered animals to the dangerous hunters. Protect the mother nature is our first priority. Its very complicated job but it is okay, I love protecting natures.

I take a nap for about a hour and one of the officers waken me up.

"Officer Son, the lunch is ready" The officer said and I look up at the clock. God I thought its 8 am, I stand up and fix myself. Wear my uniform and go out of my room. I'm at our base near the jungle. It's not big but it's fully protected from any harm.

We are just a small population so we got each other our own room. I walk through the hallways I caught someone who is making out. I smirk and hit the door near them. The two shocked seeing me and immediately stay away from each other.

"If you want to make out do it in your room. Don't do this at the hallway, Senior Officer Park might see you and she might suspend your license. You want that?" I asked the two and they shook their head. I smile at them and tap their shoulders.

"The lunch is ready, eat real food not your girlfriend" I said that made the two red as tomato. I laugh and left them, kids these days.

"Yow my dear officer!" Officer Jeon said and he fist bump at me. He is Officer Jeon Jungkook, he is also my senior but Jihyo noona rank is more higher than him. He is kind but he gets aggressive when it comes to work.

"Yow hows the office work?" I teased him, he got suspend from patrolling since he got messed up in his last patrol. That's why he is at the office with Jihyo noona.

"I'm very bored! Jihyo always nagging me for being late!" I laugh at him and hit him with my spoon.

"Hey hey hey! I'm your hyung!"

"So? You acting like a kid there, natural Jihyo noona will get mad at you for being late. It always taught on military that always early"

"Yeah yeah I know, can we just eat? I'm so hungry" we both walk up to the serving corner and get some foods there. The canteen are full of noise because of the some officers are havinv fun while eating there lunch.

"Anyway cub, you know that our current doctor got kicked out" I raise my eyebrows and stop eating. I looked at him he stop eating and look at me.

"That pervert doctor? Why?"

"The woman officer that he molested, she report him to Jihyo. And boom he got kicked out. I heard he lose his license" he said while digging up in his food.

"Well that's great, one of the reason why I don't like going to the clinic because of him. He always touching my muscles even though it's not necessary to touch" I said and he nodded his head. That doctor is really pervert, I don't know what is his thinking about and I don't even understand him.

"Well maybe next week we can get another doctor. I really hope that the decent one that can do her work properly" he said and I nodded. We finsih our lunch and he said goodbye to me, Jihyo is already looking at him.

I walk back at my room and get my water bottle. Some of my shirts and shorts, I will go to the base gym for basketball.

Our covered gym has a basketball court and beside has a gym that for workout. We have also a field for the trainings and football. We often play football for our fun day or we call it sports day.

I go to the locker room and put my bags and change my uniform into basketball outfit. I take a snap of my body and share it to my twitter. Well it just a habit of me taking a picture for my daily monitoring of my body.

Chaeyoung @cubchae

I think I'm losing my muscles I don't care but my co workers care haha

2 retweets 5 likes

Tzuyu @asdfghji_tzu
You get thinner bro haha

Dahyun @icanseeyou
Tzuyu is right! You still look sexy! You should visit us you dumbshit! We miss you!

I laugh at my friends comment. Meet my bestfriends, Chou Tzuyu and Kim Dahyun. They are friends in the military academy but they are in diffetent unit. Tzuyu is in the air force while Dahyun hyung is at the navy. Honestly I'm with Tzuyu in the air force but I move in the wildlife because of a other reason.

Maybe they are at the Twice City right now having fun at their break. We can go out of the Twice land but its hassle since I only have two days break so I choose to stay at the base and work my muscles.

I played with the other officers and all my stress in my body vanish when I play basketball.

This is my wildlife and my top most priority is to protect our mother nature and all the animals. But it changes when I met her.

I am Junior Officer Son Chaeyoung reporting to steal your heart😉
_________________________________________

Note: I introduced Chaeyoung next is Mina! Honestly I don't know about wildlife but I will try my best to familiar and learn about it. Vote and comment down below! Stay safe everyone!