Chapter 33: Hindrance

Mina's POV

"Dr. Myoui we didn't know that you used to work here" one of the doctor said to me. I smiled at them and fix the equipment that to be used for the medical mission tomorrow.

"Yes, when I was at my former hospital" I said and they nodded their head.

"Dr. Myoui I wonder why you transfer hospital. I mean the hospital is the top most hospitals" Dr. Kim said and I just smiled at them. I look around if anyone is around, I noticed that we are only two here.

"I got pregnant and have a baby. My parents are living in that town so in order to took care of my baby I need to work there" I said that made her look at me.

"Really you have a baby?" she said and I sign her to keep quiet.

"Don't tell anyone"

"Seriously you look like you don't have a baby. What is your secret?" she said and I laugh at her. After I gave birth Minjae, I slowly exercise to maintain my shape.

"Just finish fixing that so we can take a rest or maybe look around the base" I said and she nodded her head. I already finish fixing and get into the tent to take a nap.

My phone bells and I saw a message from Yuna. I open it and I saw Minjae's picture

Yuna

Yuna: Unnieee we are already home😊 Here is a picture of Minjae with his new toy😙

Who give him that? How is Minjae doing?

Yuna: Momo unnie! She wants to treat us food but oppa is in hurry.

How is mom and dad doing?

Yuna: They are fine and Minjae is fine too but he is sad since he miss you

Tell him that after my work here I will go home. I decided to not accept the offer of Director Kim.

Yuna: But why? I thought that you are accepting the work there? Minjae is already big enough

Minjae will be sad if I go work here since being a doctor is not easy.

Yuna: Unnie are you afraid that the father of Minjae will know about him? Unnie it's already 5 years and you still hiding him. It's not fair for his side.

I know but I'm afraid that he will get invovled in our problems. I don't want my son to hurt.

Yuna: Based on your story the father is a military right? He can protect his son. You know Minjae is kind of sad and envy to the other kids that playing in the playground with their father.