Chapter 13: Trust

Chaeyoung's POV

"I told you that I can't" I said and he massage his forehead. He sighed and look at me the serious on his eyes tells me that I need to go.

"Honestly I don't want to force you and I respect your decisions. But she still coming to my office and begging me to pursue you"

"I can't bro you know the consequences if I go. My brother will be more distant if I do that" I said and he show me their conversation.

"She said that Jeonghun is on duty the day of her concert. Just watch her and go no need to see her" he said and I just put the folder beside me.

"The concert is next month, right? I need to think about this" I said and he said that he will go back to the city for his girlfriend. I close my eyes and I was about to sleep when I heard a loud voice interrupt me.

"Officer Son!" I open my eyes and I saw Jihyo noona looking at me with Mina beside her. Okay what is going on?

"What?"

"Make sure that you are already healthy for the mission next week. And reminder Dr. Myoui is going with you" I raise my right eyebrows. Wait what?! Why is she going with me? Did she know how dangerous the forests is?

"What?! Wait do you know how dangerous is the mission is? What if she get in danger? Better if I will go alone"

"Then what if you will get hurt?"

"I can manage myself and I don't want to let her hurt" I said and Dr. Myoui nodded her head. I bet she doesn't want to get in danger.

"No this is my final decisions and Dr. Myoui is going with you" we both sighed and we don't have a choice but to agreed.

After I get discharged, I start to exercise again and I check my wound. Well it gets heal faster than ever, Dr. Myoui is taking care of it that's why. I smile and I remember what happen in the clinic few days ago.

She is not that bad, she is so adorable when she get blushed and my heartbeat can't stop beating so fast. Maybe she is the one that I'm waiting for.

I was smiling like a fool when I feel a poke on my cheeks. I look back and I saw Jungkook hyung with a his smug face.

"What?" I asked him while I'm doing a push up. He sit in front of me and he is telling me that he needs to talk to me.

"I have a question to you" I stop my push up and look at him.

"You know this days you seem to be so smiley and you are like a bright sun. Ehem you and that pretty doctor are doing well huh" he teased me and I just hit him in his chest.

"Nothing, we are just friends like a doctor and a soldier relationship"

"Are you kidding me? Bro you just ended your connections on my sister and I was like maybe you have another girl that caught your attention" he said and I just ignored him.

"Bro I know that Dr. Myoui get you attention the way you reacted at the clinic? Honestly I saw again the Chaeyoung that I knew in the academy. Don't you think she is the one?" he said that made me think. I am? I just sighed and look at him.

"I can't say that she is the one, we are just friends and I'm just enjoying her accompany. And I stopped my habit its not healthy" I said and I get back to my push up. I can't say that I want to date Mina right now. I want to know her as Mina and about dating her let's just ignore it. She is kind of girl that you want to protect.

"Speaking of Dr. Myoui, she is here and she is wearing a sports wear" he said that made me stop my push up and I look at Dr. Myoui that walking towards me. Some of the officers that doing their routine stopped their work and look at her.