Chapter 37: Truth

Mina's POV

"Mommy huhu, I miss you. I want to see you"

"Baby wait for me, listen to me. I will go home when I finish my work here"

"Okay promise me to bring me a food. Okay?"

"Okay...just wait for me"

"Buy me also a strawberry"

"Okay I love you and I miss you"

"I love you too mommy and I miss you so much" I ended the call and smile. That boy is so clingy these days. I look back if Chaeyoung is listening in my phone call.

I sigh in relieve that he is still in his bed playing with his phone. I shutdown my phone and walk towards him. I join hik in the bed and hug him.

"Are you done?" he asked and I nodded my head. I feel his arms wrap in my waist and kiss my head.

"You should go to your tent now. And take a rest I'm tired also" he said and I stand up. He pat my head and lead me to the tent.

"Goodnight Mina" he said and kiss ny forehead. He slowly walk away and he turn his back on me.

I raise my eyebrow if he needs something but he just smile and walk away. I get inside of my tent and text Yuna if Minjae is doing well.

The tone on his voice earlier is not well. I guess something is going on. Yuna is still not replying and I just sleep.

_________________________________________

Third's person point of view

"Chaeyoung knows about his son?" Rosè asked and he shook his head. Rosè smile and sip on her wine. She stand up and pat his brother shoulder.

"Well you're doing well my brother. Don't worry I will get Chaeyoung as soon as possible. My plan will be finished soon" she said and she smile to him.

"Just make sure that no one is hurt. I'm fine with everything" he said that made Rosè laugh.

"Brother the last time I know you are the reason why Chaeyoung hurt badly. You know I hate you for that but you did a great job" she said and he close his eyes.

"Anyway your money is in your bank already. Dad manage to sell the building, he is amazing"

"What about your career? You are missing for years and the police are looking for you-"

"Shut up, why you suddenly become a soft? What a nonsense, JUST DO YOUR JOB AND THE POSITION YOU WANT WILL BE YOURS! Do you understand me?!" Rosè shouted and he nodded his head.

_________________________________________

Mina's POV

"Dr. Myoui, Sergeant Bambam wants to talk with you" I stand up and I walk towards Bambam who is waiting for me at the tent.

"What do you want?" I asked and he gave me his phone.

"Yuna notice that Minjae is not feeling well. I guess he made Yuna call you to know that he is not feeling well. You should go home and check on him" he said and I read Yuna's text. She said that sometimes Minjae is not eating and sometimes he complain about his stomach.

"I will text mom to bring him to the hospital. Bam I can't leave my work here. I'm a doctor and I have a responsibility here" I said that made him sigh.

"Mina you are his mother, he will feel bad if his own mother can't take care of him" I massage my temple and I take a deep breath.

"He will understand, anyway I will get to my work" I said and I relax myself. I shoudn't accept this work if this will happen.