chapter 8 : princesses don't cry

~Boys, they're handsome and strong
But always the first to tell me I'm wrong
Boys try to tame me, I know
They tell me I'm weird and won't let it go

No, I'm fine, I'm lying on the floor again
Cracked door, I always wanna let you in
Even after all of this shit, I'm resilient
'Cause a princess doesn't cry (no-oh)
A princess doesn't cry (no-oh, oh)
Over monsters in the night
Don't waste our precious time
On boys with pretty eyes

A princess doesn't cry (no-oh)
A princess doesn't cry (no-oh, oh)
Burning like a fire
You feel it all inside
But wipe your teary eyes

     - song by aviva mongillo ( check her )

Guys i added this song , because it kinda matches with today's chapter . I hope you enjoy

__________________________________________________

"Hey purr-rincess", chat noir said , wagging his tail and going towards marinette's balcony . Marinette almost forgot him , and what he did to her . She wondered why he was so angry to ladybug . She had a sad look on her face regarding the situation which was going on right now , but she invited him , with a nod.

"Whoa long time no see , chat noir", marinette said, even though she meets him for everyday basis . Chat noir kinda hesitated to speak but managed to stutter, not making the lie obvious.

"Uhh....marinette.....yeah , we last met when you were in love with me .....yeah.....long time no see", chat frowned , he remembered that day , he fought so hard for marinette , and knowing marinette liked him , because no one had ever liked adrien as chat noir , seeing marinette like him like kinda made it special , but ladybug was the one .

"So......what brings you here?", marinette questioned , turning and facing him , he almost was freaked out , about how he could bring a better lie....

"Uh....mmm....i was patrolling today the usual y'know ?", chat said , trying to make his visit to marinette a coincidence.

"And you are here right now ? So ladybug is managing alone ?" , marinette questioned seeing chat so careless, because she herself was ladybug .

"Oh ....no , ladybug told me she can manage, anyways she doesn't need me ! " , chat said , in his mind he was furious , he acted like he hated ladybug now , or least that's what ladybug must be thinking seeing his behavior.

"Oh don't say that , what is ladybug without chat noir ?" , marinette said nonchalantly. Chat's eyes became wide , these words were familiar , weren't they ? ,

"Anyways ! What is ladybug without chat noir?" They were ladybug's words ......
Flashbacks to the day , where chat didn't ruin everything , where he didn't told his lady that he liked her. Those times when ladybug and chat noir used to fight on whose name will come first , chat used to say "Its the cat and bug team" , and ladybug always used to say , "No, you got it wrong ! Its the bug and the cat team" , and they used to fight endlessly , those days when ladybug used to sick of chats puns and always used to complain about it , or used to frown when chat used to call her buggaboo , thats right .....used to. Now those times where changed , were they friends anymore ? Chat knew he ruined everything and now.......it will never be the same . Marinette saw chat being totally lost in his thoughts , so she flickered her fingers in front of him , catching his attention. Chat looked at her .

"Lost in thoughts ? like i said , what brings you here ?" , marinette asked again . She was really curious , wasn't she ?

"Oh.....you were looking sad , so...i came to ask you , why ?" , chat said , almost making his voice inaudible.