We Start Our Quest

That night I don't sleep. Unable to think what will happen in my dreams. Instead I go back down into the cave and go in the water. I make myself sink but keep me bone dry. I sit and think. When I came back Percy told me off cause of what happened to Aaron, said I could have killed him, but I never meant to! I was annoyed and upset! Then there was the kiss..... No can't let myself go there, I can't do this! I remember something about iris messaging and swim to the surface. I found a golden drachma while I was in the woods, and I overheard Chiron messaging someone. I use the water and lighting to make a rainbow.

"O iris goddess of the rainbow except thy offering" and toss the coin in it. It dissapears, "show me Emily Hardwick" I say. The rainbow flickers and there is my mum, sleeping with a hand under the pillow, and I'm sure if I looked under it a dagger would be there, "Mum?" I shout, she opens her eyes and looks at me,

"Tasmin? Oh thank the gods your alright! I was worried, but I figured you had gone to Camp Half Blood!" She says smiling.

"How are Hannah and Megan?" I ask,

"Oh they are good, they were worried but there off to England again!" She tells me, "I miss you Tazzy! But I know you need to stay there! Just promise me that when you get the chance you will come and visit me, because I need to tell you something! Swear it on the river Styx!" She says,

"I swear it on the river Styx!" I tell her, the rainbow flickers and she is gone. I head upstairs and it is only when I realise, that I'm about to fall asleep, and my mother reminded me of Aaron.

I wake up that morning tired as I barely slept. I kept on thinking about my mother, why does she remind me of Aaron so much? Percy was up and out early, probably to see Annabeth, but he walks through the door carrying a yellow duff bag,

"Thought you might need this and some things!" He says and chucks the bag to me. I open it to look inside, and there is money, food, golden drachmas, toiletries and a dagger, I take it out and look at it wondering why he gave it to me if I already have one, "Annabeth saw your dagger and knew about it, apparently one side has been dipped in the river Styx and if cut with that side you burn, the other side has a bit of power from Zeus's lightning bolt and can electrocute you so hard you die, is it true?" He asks sheepishly, I nod.

Later as we are about to leave camp I look back, and see Tyson come charging towards me,

"It is satyr he can't be found!" He says,

"You mean Oaks?" I ask and he nods, I curse silently under my breath. Chiron comes over at that point,

"You have only one other volunteer and there is nothing I can do now! You must go and hurry!" He says, Ryan was the only other person to volunteer. I look around and see him walk towards us, he grins at me, laughter lights up his eyes, and a I look away blushing.

"Tas? You coming?" Piper calls, I turn to her,

"Yeah" I see percy, "Just a minuet" I walk over to Percy and give him a hug, then run off to join the others. Lets hope this quest is a success!

I sit shivering. We had 3monsters attack in one day. A hellhound an empousie and a fury. The fury was the scariest, as it swooped down and plucked me out the sky. If it weren't for Ryan I would be gods know where. The cold is making my bones ache from running and to make matters worse Piper and Aaron have had a fight and are not talking to each other. I sat away from the fire and everyone, feeling shaken, but I hear footsteps behind me. I don't look up, and so they sit next to me.

"Tas you should probably eat, you need your energy for tomorrow and get some rest," Ryan says half heartedly. I just look straight ahead. "Tas?" He says again, I shake my head and the tears start, I try and pull myself together to prove I'm not weak but I can't, they just fall. Ryan puts his arm around me and stays quiet. We are like this for a few minutes, but he then kisses my for head and grabs me under legs, he then carries me over to the others and puts a plate of food in my lap. I don't think I can eat but once I start i finish it in seconds, it was nothing like camp half blood food but still good.

"We should hopefully be getting to Hollywood soon, cause of the land of fame" she says. Nico di Angelo the ghostly pale boy in black managed to shadow travel us half way. I look at Piper and Ryan, they have started a convasation about how to get there. I look at Aaron,

"Who do I remind you of?" I ask him, he looks up at me,

"I don't know but we have met before" he replies. Suddenly I get a sharp pain in my head and I scream.... Everything is filled with darkness, but a few pictures appear. A god who I think is Hermes is watching something. He looks away angry and walks off. A minuet later he is in front of Poseidon, they are arguing and it is very tense. A female goddess comes over, and she looks like Annabeth, then and she joins in this argument. They start to create quite a lot of noise and another god and goddess comes over, one of them is Apollo and the other goddess looks like Piper, I watch them all closely, they all stiffen and look towards me, I close my eyes and everything goes black.