Chapter 11

I woke up on my new bed . 'weird I thought I was on the roof' . I shrugged it off and slowly got out of the the warm covers. I stretched before heading to the wardrobe which contained the clothes bought by laughing Jack . I took out a black poofy skirt with a huge black bow at the back , a black and white striped top with really long sleeves that hid my hands , a matching striped leggings and knee high black combat boots. I sat at my desk which had a mirror stuck on the wall and brushed my (hair colour ) hair ( for long haired people) and tied it into two pigtails . I quickly opened the bedroom door and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

Laughing Jack was there having a conversation with slender man and so was jeff and Ben . I smiled and said cheerfully "good morning " and they all responded with a mumbled 'good morning ' back . Jack turned to face me with a grin. " hello princess have a nice sleep?" .I nodded happily and sat down next to him. "what would you like to eat kiddo ? " . "To eat ? As in now ?" I asked confused "don't tell me they still fed you only once a week!" . I looked down to my hands on my lap and nodded meekly . Jack sighed and the others starred at me in pity ." Well princess in the mornings we have a meal called breakfast and in the middle of the day we have lunch and then have dinner in the afternoon ". "wow I don't think I can eat THAT much " I said examining my unhealthy skeleton figure ( no offence to really skinny people , your are beautiful and so is everybody else) . Jack sighed again and gave slender a look saying 'help'. slender nodded in response and began making one piece of toast with jam.

I stared at the weird food and then gave Jack a questioning look. "it's only toast kiddo ". "then why does it have blood on it ?" . Jack chuckled "oh no it's only jam , squashed up strawberries " I glared at the strange meal before slowly picking it up and biting it. it tasted amazing! The flavour exploded in my mouth and sent my brain messages to eat more . soon the whole thing was gone and all the boys chuckled in the room . suddenly I felt sick and gave Jack a pleading look. "I feel sick" . "you must of ate it too fast or not use to food in your stomach" slender said in a matter-of-fact way . Jack picked me up bridle style and walked off back to my room .

He laid me back down onto the comfy bed . " I'm sorry (your name) this is all my fault I should have never of left you " Jack sadly admitted . "what is? " I asked innocently . " I was scared in bring you here or anywhere for that matter , I was scared that you might leave me.......but I was stupid enough to leave you there of all places .......you would have been safer with me " he continued ." its ok Jack !" I said gleefully . " I'm just happy that I'm happy and with you ". he chuckled " ok then that's good" . He smiled ." now rest , we have to train you later and we don't want you to puke all over the ground ". it was my turn to chuckle . "ok Jack !". I slowly closed my eyes to rest . Jack caressed my hair while humming . I felt the comfort and something else , something I've been holding back , but what ?

I stood hazily in front of Jack outside ,near the edge of the woods , still half asleep. " are you ready for training?" . I mumbled a no and he chuckled . "well how about you tell me how you feel about killing " he asked in a concerned but serious tone . He and I both sat on the ground and intensely stared at each other . " I don't feel 'bad' about it " I admitted after a long silence . "Hm?" . I then grew a creepy grin on my face and the aura around us turned dark and eerie . "I want to" I said quietly "kill everyone in this petty world ". Jack stared at me in interest and shock. " I want to kill everyone so that humanity can pay for the mistakes they made .........and " I viciously stood up ." I want to help you kill Jack !" I shouted "I want to be your slave ! " ( that sounded better in my head -_-' ) I huffed after the sentence then suddenly I felt warm long arms hugging me . "(your name) ?" . I nodded now noticing tears falling down my cheeks . "be careful ok ?" .I looked at my feet 'I feel more sane and insane at the same time whats .......happening to me ?!?!' . Jack stopped hugging me and placed his hands on my shoulders . "are you ok ?" He asked worried . i stiffly nodded again. Jack sighed ."ok let's begin training".

I landed on my bed exhausted and aching everywhere . Jack chuckled . "tired are we ?" . I glanced at Jack who was sitting on my desks chair , elbow on the desk and hand holding his leaning grinning face while his legs were crossed and he was looking back at me . " Yeah you really went rough on me " I smiled . "well you just started and I want you to be at your best so that no harm can come to you" he said in a strict tone . I nodded determination flowing through my veins . "I won't let you down Jack !" . ' I will help him and protect him with my life '. Jack was about to respond but quickly closed his mouth , pondering if he should say it . "are you ok Jack ?" . "Princess " he sighed " what do you think about me " . I saw a small tint of pink on his white cheeks . "what do you mean Jack ? " . "Um never mind it's a stupid question ". I quickly rushed up to him , ignoring my painful limbs and cupped his face in my hands and got really close to his face ,almost touching noses .the pink tint that laid on his face grew bigger and turned red. "no what do you mean Jack ? Are you questioning my love and devotion to you ?". He was now almost beetroot red all over his face and I felt redness cover my cheeks also but still held my determined face. "n-no (your name) I-it's n-not l-l-like that !" He stuttered like an idiot . " Then what is it Jack ! I hope you know that I love you !you are my only friend after all !" I shouted angrily before softening suddenly at Jacks pained expression ."j-Jack what wrong !?". "Oh Its nothing I just remembered I needed to do something " . He quickly sat up and rushed out of the door . I looked at the closed door sadly .

'Is he angry at me ? Did I say something wrong ?'

But little did I know that Jack was beating himself up for thinking that I loved him more than a .....

Friend .