Chapter 2

That voice ....it was behind me . I'm scared again . I can feel my heart rate quickly rising as if it's traveling up to my mouth to escape this terrifying situation. I could hear nothing but a continuous beep like I just died . His or it's voice was croaky and had a delusional tone to it like he was happy ........maybe too happy.

After a half an hour of being paranoid i finally got the courage to turn around . Maybe I'm just imaging this ? Right ?! I 'see' things all the time ! Maybe it's getting worse . I finally laid my eyes upon a tall , (a bit scary ) black and white clown that looked exactly like the colourful one in the box . Only he looked like someone who would gorge your eyes out and laugh while doing it . His long black hair stuck out everywhere and he had a really long striped nose like Pinocchio , his sharp teeth gave me a wide creepy grin but I mostly was starring into his white milky moon like eyes that seemed to have mesmerised me . I smirked at the silly thought and decide to finally talk to this new 'stranger' or as I like to call them my 'new fake friend'.

"Hello" I said examining his attire. "hi there kiddo ! thought I broke you there !"he screeched in a happy deranged tone and gave off another smile. I stared at him giving him a confused face . "Oh never mind!" he replied . I got off of my sitting position on the floor and stood in front of him unsure of what to do next . he began to chuckle to himself . I ignored it and asked him the first question that popped in my head ." Are you here to kill me ?" I said in a innocent child like voice . This caught the clown off guard as he struggled to reply . "Well if you are "I said breaking his train of thought ."could you do it now ? because they took my sharp thing you see and now I can't go to heaven and you also don't look like the things I normally 'see' so you must be a murder ". "And why may I ask does a adorable little girl like you would want to die ?" he asked with a little bit of concern in his voice . I narrowed my eyes at him as if it was the most stupidest question in the world. "I think I'm insane "I pointed out "and I always have nightmares at night so I'm too scared to sleep ". He looked at me for a few moments and the said "yes" . "Knew it" . I looked down with a smile on my face happy that I was able to squeeze out some information from him . "Do want to play a game ? "I said suddenly ."sure I do like games , what do you want to play ?" I smiled a broad smile .

"victim and witness "