Coaches and Managers

Hinata's POV

I pull my beanie off and look at the ground, I don't move at all when coach starts talking.

" So I needed to inform you about Hinata's condition, He has leukemia andd is under doctoes orders to rest."

They all talk and I am lost in my thoughts I can't seem to escape. My thoughts drift back to when I first found out I had cancer.

Flash back

I wake up in the morning and start my day as usual and I realize I am much more sore than usual.

I stand up and walk down the hall and downstairs to the hallway, I suddenly don't feel my legs and before I know it i'm on the floor.

I see my mom run into the hall where I am collapsed on the floor, I push myself off the ground and support myself on the wall.

" Shoyo are you okay? What happened!"

" Mom I don't know but I am really weak and I don't feel the best."

She looks at me in concern and I see Natsu run to me and jump to hug me, she dows and i go down and I look at my arm on the floor and see some bruises forming.

I see her eyes widen in shock before she goes and picks me up and rushes to the car, with Natsu following close behind.

I am put in the front seat and buckled in and my mom hops in and drives me to the hospital. I look back at Natsu who looks scared.

I put my hand on her knee and smile at her reassuring that everything is going to be ok. I look toward the front and see my mom getting out of the car.

She gets out and runs to my side as Isee natsu get out as well. Mom goes to me and picks me up and rushes into the hospital.

I see doctors run to us and ask her what is wrong and why I am not walking, she then goes into the full story mode.

I am places in a wheelchair and wheeled into a room where I am being set up for the doctor to look me over. 

Flashback end

I feel hands on my shoulders and I blink then look into Coach Ukai's eyes, I then look behind him and see that they are looking at me in concern.

" Sorry I was lost in thought"

I watch as they sigh in relief and then I see them nod at coach and then they all walk over to me. One by one they come and pat my head then walk out of the room.

" Hinata they agreed to special conditions for you considering your condition. We have agreed to let you stay with us, so we can keep an eye on you."

I nod and we walk out to the locker room and I get changed quickly, then I head to the gym and sit on the sidelines for a while.

I then stand up and start warmups while the other teams look at me weirdly, we continue warmups and then coaches start picking teams.

I sit on the bench and sigh as i know i won't be getting much game time today considering how i still am on resting orders.

I watch as the game goes on and I notice how the other teams are taking this somewhat lightly since I am not on the court.

I make a cutthroat sign to Tsukishima and then and arrow to the net, he nods and sends the message to the others.

I see coach look at me weirdly I hold up my hand and slowly let my fingers fall when they reach zero Tsuki gets a one touch and the ball is immediately spiked.

The coaches have their jaws on the floor and i give them a thumbs up when I suddenly start to feel some discomfort in my joints.

I stand up and point to the door then walk away, I am walking through the halls when i start to feel tired.

I am walking when I see Kiyoko and the other team managers, I slump to the wall and I see Kiyoko run over to me.

" Hinata are you ok?"

" I am exhausted I need to rest can you help me to my room then tell coach?"

I see her nod and I watch the other girls look at us in confusion before I fall to sleep in Kiyoko's arms.

Kiyoko's POV

I am talking with the other managers about the training camp I am walking down the hall to the gym when I see Hinata.

I am about to say something when I watch him slump onto the wall then onto the floor, I run over to him and check on him.

" Hinata are you ok?"

" I am exhausted I need to rest can you help me to my room and then tell coach?" he asks me.

I nod my head and then I see his eyes drift to the others then he slumps into my arms asleep, I look at the other girls.

*sigh* " I will tell you once I put him to bed you can follow if you want" 

I walk to the coaches room when I feel a hand on my shoulder to which I turn around and look at the girls.

" Kyoko that is the coaches room"

" I know" 

I walk in and set him down on one of the beds and I put a thin blanket on him and then get some spares to make him comfortable.

I then leave the room and walk with the others toward the gym, They stop me and start demanding answers.

" Ok I will tell you but you have to promise that you won't tell anyone."

They all nod their heads and then they wait for me to explain what is going on.

" So hinata is sick like really sick. He has cancer and is not able to do much but he still plays so we have special conditions for him."

" Is that why he is wearing a beanie?"

I nod and they all look at me with sad faces, then they look at each other and nod then look back to me.

" Can we help you care for Hinata? we want to make this as stress free as possible."

I smile and nod my head and we go into the gym where we call everyone to lunch, I am pulled aside by the coaches to talk.

" Kyoko have you seen Hinata?"

" Yes I put him to bed because he collapsed from exhaustion.Also the other managers now know about his situation and want to help."

" Ok thank you very much."

I then am left alone and the others come over and we talk for a while while we have lunch.