A short practice

No one's POV

Hinata falls asleep and is asleep in his chair slumped on his desk, Kageyama who is next to him goes to wake him up. " Kageyama leave Hinata be something tells me he needs the rest, also he is recording class." she says to him.

He is then left alone throughout class and then the bell for lunch rings, the teacher walks to Hinata and shakes him awake. he wakes up and streaches before pulling out a bento box and slowly eating from it.

Kageyama walks over with bread and a strawberry milk, he looks at Hinata who has started writing down his missed notes. he continues for a while before being interrupted by Nishinoya and Tanaka sempi.

"Hinata! Where were you during practice this morning we saw you walk right past the gym!" they yell while shaking him.  He is getting shaken so much that his hat almost flies off, he is then let go when Daichi walks into the room and gives them the look.

They immediately stop and back off while Daichi walks over to Hinata " Hinata are you ok we didn't see you at morning practice." Daichi asks. Hinata yawns " oh yes Daichi-san i am ok i had to talk to the principal, my mom wanted me to tell him something it was urgent" he says with a smile.

Daichi smiles and puts a hand on his head, " Good to hear it, we'll see you later at practice" he says while pulling Nishinoya and Tanaka out of the class. Hinata sighs and finishes his lunch then he sits and writes down what he missed while he was sleeping.

Time skip Because class is boring

We look to see Hinata walking to the team room so he can change when reaches the room there is no one there. He quickly changes and walks to the gym and begins to stretch, the others walk in the gym a few minutes later.

They all stretch and start practice Hinata is called over by coach Ukai and the team only looks over wondering what he needs to talk to him about.

Hinata Pov

I am called over by coach, so i walk over to him he pats my head " Hinata i thought you would like to tell Takeda sensei about your condition rather than have me do it." he says and gestures to Takeda sensei.

Time skip after explanation and lots of tears from Takeda

I finished telling him and he calmed down but I haven't shown him my hair i then am released and go practice some. As i step on the court to hit a few spikes Asahi does a backrow spike, i turn just in time to see it hurling at me.

Everything moves in slow motion for me as i watch it fly's at me, suddenly Coach Ukai is holding me and the ball hits his back. Everyone is shocked by this and runs over to see if he is ok, he stands and pulls me up with him.

"Hinata are you ok?" he asks me, to witch i nod and tear up "are you ok coach that looked like it hit your spine.  he leans to me and tells me something i won't be able to ever forget, he then turns to the others. "ok listen up Hinata is still a little sick so he is only going to do half as much practice.

They all nod and he walks over to the bench and we resume practice, I sigh and walk to the line so i can get some spikes in. When it is my turn I go but only at half force, i still make a hard spike and it's in the lines.

When I feel a hand on my shirt i am pulled up by kageyama " what was that whty did you hold back!" he shouts at me. I am shocked " What is with you! First in class now in practice what is wrong with you!" he yells and throws me.