ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

Start from the beginning

"yeah you can" I replied.

"let's drop by at my house to get clothes for me and we can go and buy some food so we can have a movie date at your house?" he suggested.

"yeah, that sounds fun" I said.

We head to his house first in which I told him that I will just stay inside the car. While he's out, I decided to take a picture and post it on my Instagram.

_𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲_𝐞𝐮𝐧     𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓮💞

Then after a while he came back and put his things at the backseat then went inside the car.

"hey luv, let's go to the grocery?" he asked and I nodded.

We stopped by at the grocery to buy snacks and to also buy some things needed in my house. After almost 2 hours of doing grocery, we checked out and head back to my house.

I opened the garage door so he can park inside and after he parked we did 2 trips to the car to get all of the grocery out and I then put away the grocery to where they are supposed to be kept.

After cleaning up and organizing , I told yoongi that I will just take a bath and freshen up since it's already night time. I went upstairs to my room and did my routine. And changed into pajamas.

When I finished, I head to the living room and prepare and fix everything

When I finished, I head to the living room and prepare and fix everything. I put on the netflix then turned to couch  into a bed and got my blanket and a pillow downstairs. Then I also decided to order pizza and I put the snacks and drinks on the table and waited for the pizza to arrive and yoongi to finish getting ready.

The doorbell rung so I stood to see who is it and saw that the pizza is already there. I payed for the pizza and locked the door then put the pizza on the table. Yoongi came down wearing his pj's on and sat on sofa bed next to me.

"hey luv, what do you want to  watch?" I asked him.

"anything you want luv" he answered. I then decided to watch" the King :eternal monarch". I played it and we made ourselves comfy. We ate while watching the drama.

"I love you" yoongi said and started peppering me with kisses.

"luv~ we are watching, stop it" I told him while giggling.

"but I want to shower you with my love. I can't shower my girlfriend with my love? " he said while looking at me.

"okay okay, fine. Im watching my crush Lee minho, how I wish I am the girl" I said while looking at the screen dreamily.

"yah" he said and paused the drama.

"hey, I'm watching it" I said and looked at him, noticing that he is frowning.

"You're not allowed to watch him anymore" he said.

"what? Why?" I asked him back.

"he is stealing you from me. Fine if you want to watch, then watch it yourself. I'm going to bed" he said and stood up and was about to leave but I held him and pull him back.

"luv~ no, stay here" I said and made him lay down next to me.

"don't be jealous of him. He is just my idol crush okay? And beside you are the only guy that stole my heart" I said to him and pull him in for a kiss in which he kiss me back. And I pulled out catching a breath while looking at him.

"I want one more" he smirked at me.

"nope, I want to continue watching the drama" I said and played the drama. "I layed down cuddling with him while he is brushing my hair and giving me kisses from time to time. He got my hand and intertwined it.

" I'm lucky to have you. You changed me"he said.

"I'm glad I did" I said and smiled at him. He pull me in for another kiss and broke it after.

"you're mine and I should be the only guy you will be kissing" he said to me.

"I'm yours" I said to him and put my head on his chest.

And halfway through the 3rd episode, my eyes feels heavy and without me knowing I ended up falling asleep.  I felt yoongi placing a kiss on my forehead and I went on to dreamland.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟱 / 𝟮𝟭