Jungkook leaned up and kissed his forehead. "I'm so proud of you" He smile as he caressed his cheek.

"He's so beautiful" Taehyung says as he pointed towards the crib beside his bed. Jungkook bite his lips as he look at it and smile at the small lump. "So a babyboy hm" he grinned and taehyung nodded.

"I'm so happy~" Jungkook confessed as he nosed at taehyung cheek causing him to giggle lightly. "Go and hold him" Taehyung says and jungkook nodded.

Jungkook walked towards the other side of the bed as he feel excited and his heart is wildly beating at the moment. He reached as his curious eyes landed on the wrapped up baby.

 He reached as his curious eyes landed on the wrapped up baby

"Oh man....." Jungkook gasped as he look at him closely and chuckled in happiness. "Oh My God!" He laughed as he touched his soft cheek. Jungkook bent down and kiss the baby's forehead lightly.

Taehyung smile softly. "Hold him"

Jungkook look up at him and chuckled nervously. "What? Don't tell me you're scared to hold him. It's alright baby" Taehyung giggle at his nervous state.

"No no! It's not like that-I just don't know...um-how to hold him?" Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck as he told taehyung.

"Just put your one hand under his head and another beneath the bottom then pick him up" taehyung instructed as he shows it by his own hands.

Jungkook look at it concentrated and nodded. "Okay...Uh he won't slip right?" Jungkook asked a bit concern eyes not leaving from his little angel.

Taehyung laughed. "No he won't kook. Just do it"

"But he's so tiny. Not my fault to be scared-and stop laughing!" Jungkook glared at him making taehyung laugh more. "What do you mean by tiny? He's a new born baby, he can't be big from the first day" Taehyung says.

"Oh shut up!"

Jungkook took a breath as he's feeling emotional. Damn it don't say anything. It's the first time he's gonna hold his little angel whom he waited impateintly for nine months, whom he played and talked through taehyung's stomach and now he's infront of him.

He reached forward and did just as taehyung told him and placed his little angel against his chest. "I did it!" He says as a tear roll down his cheek.

"Hey little angel, it's daddy" Jungkook whispered to the baby as he boop his nose against the tiny one lightly. "Oh my, I want to cry so bad" He sniffed as he look at taehyung who he now noticed also shedding tears while smiling looking at him.

"I didn't know seeing you meet our little angel would be so beautiful" taehyung chuckled as he wipe his tears.

Jungkook walked closer and sat on the chair as he placed the baby next to taehyung who made a place.

Taehyung smile as he look at the baby. "Gosh! I'm fangirling seeing my own baby. He's so cute!" Jungkook laughed with him as he played with the baby's tiny hand. "It's the same hands that highfived me everytime. It's so small!" Jungkook gushed as he touch the baby's hand and small legs too, playing with his little fingers.