Chapter 11

I tried my best, hope you like it :)
Ignore the mistakes plz.

Jungkook arrived at his home after work. He parked his car in the garage and ring the doorbell. The door open and in picture came taehyung freshly showered, wet hair and in only jungkook's long white shirt that reached his thighs.

Jungkook heart threaten to beat of his chest, his mouth open agape seeing taehyung long tan legs.

He came out of his trance hearing taehyung voice that welcomed him. Taehyung hug him like always making jungkook close his eyes. He always smell so good but tonight he was smelling more addicting.

Taehyung pull back and peck jungkook lips who pulled him into a kiss. They kiss for awhile, it was getting hard for jungkook to control seeing him only in his shirt.

They pull back and breath. "I hope you don't mind me wearing your shirt it's really comfortable." Taehyung said smiling innocently.

"N-no no, i-its okay. You look so g-good in it. Y-you should wear more of my shirts." Jungkook don't know what he's saying. He tried not to look down at taehyung pretty legs.

"Hehe thanks go freshen up i will made the table" taehyung said turning around and smirk. His plan was working jungkook already lost his mind just seeing his legs. He giggle it was so cute when he was stuttering and trying not to look down.

Jungkook came down after 20 minutes all showered and in a comfortable clothes. They eat dinner and talk about their day. Jungkook can't seem to stop himself looking at taehyung he was looking adorable in his shirt but at the same time hot as fuck.

He was contolling himself for so long he want to take taehyung but he want to give taehyung time. He wants him to fully ready but today it seems hard to wait.

Taehyung was doing the dishes when jungkook entered in the kitchen. He went towards him and back hug taehyung who smile.

"How much time it will take." Jungkook asked looking over his shoulder. "Almost done"

Jungkook hummed and sniff taehyung neck who shiver at the feeling of his nose in his neck. "You smell so good today. Like it's very addicting"

Taehyung smirk and said. "Am i not always."

"You are but today it's more, it's getting hard to resist myself" jungkook whisper into his ear.

Taehyung almost moaned at his deep voice in his ear. He turned around and grab jungkook collar pull him towards himself. "Then don't. Who's telling you to resist."

Jungkook look at him and then kissed him, he grab his waist and pulled him to his body more leaving no space. Taehyund hand find his way into his hair pulling in it making jungkook groan.

Taehyung moan when jungkook tougue brush against his lower lips asking for entrance and he gave it. He open his mouth and let him explore it with his tongue.

He moaned when jungkook sucked on his tongue, it feels so good. He can't wait now it's so hard he's so needy for jungkook right now that he will do anything to get him.

"Gukkiee~~ mhmm" taehyung moaned into the kiss both pulled back, string of saliva attaching their lips.

Taehyung gained his breath and look at jungkook who was looking at him with want. He grab jungkook wrist and dragged him to their bedroom, close the door, taehyung back hitting the door and kissed him again with more passion.

"Mhmm gukk pleasee~~" taehyung moaned desperately into the kiss he want more, he want jungkook all over him. Want his hand to touch his body.

"Tae..." jungkook stop and pulled back looking at taehyung. "You are not rea-" taehyung cupped his cheeks.