Chapter 20

Last update of this week. Enjoy :)

Jungkook woke up with a groan, his whole body hurt like someone beats him to death, his headache is not helping either. Plus he's feeling so hot even when it's winter. His throat was dryed.

Taehyung eyes instantly opened up when he feel the movement beside him and a groan of pain.

"Gukkie"

"W-water" he coughed, eyes still close due to the pain.

Taehyung understand and hurridely gave him the glass of water before making him sit up a little.

"Gukk, How are you feeling now?" He asked checking his forehead, but it's still a little warm.

"Better" lie, he's nowhere near better.

He's in pain, in regret, in guilt, ashamed, heartbroken, starved, tired, dizzy and the list went on.

But taehyung can see, he can see all of that like an open book, it's not hard to see jungkook emotions. He is not good at hiding it infront of taehyung.

Jungkook still was not looking at him in the face. He's still avoiding eye contact from him and taehyung didn't like it not even a bit.

"Gukkie?"

"Gukk, look at me" he tried to cup his face but jungkook shake his head stubbornly still looking down.

"I am sorry" Came out his vulnerable small voice that made taehyung heart squeeze painfully.

Jungkook don't have any energy in him to say anything more, he was feeling dizzy again from all the crying and his head is buzzing like someone hammering his head brutally.

He groaned and grab his head in pain, he's again going in the same situation he went before marrying taehyung, he's feeling like old jungkook again who was hurt and depressed.

He's going in a depression again.

He don't want to, he hate it. He was finally adjusting to his new life with taehyung and just because of his insecurities he was again becoming old jungkook. His old life ruined him.

His past is ruining his future. His past life is not letting him move on. And its effecting his beautiful relation with taehyung.

"Hurts, it hurts taehyung please stop it, make it stop tae, i can't handle it" he cried in pain, pulling his hair harshly to get rid of those thoughts that's making his mind messed up.

All of these thoughts making his mind messed up, his headache was unbearable now thinking all of these, he don't want to lose his only happiness. Taehyung tears fell from his eyes seeing jungkook in this state, in pain.

"Jungkook please look at me, come here" he pull him in his arms, jungkook cried in pain, a slight movement was making the pain worser.

"T-tae it's hurting so bad"

He keeps saying that and taehyung rubbed his head in a massaging manner to soothy some of his pain. He was trying to control his emotions to control the tears that keeps coming from his eyes, hugging jungkook more tightly.

Jungkook buried his face in taehyung neck and hug his waist tightly, feeling like he'll lose taehyung if he let go.

"Shhh I am here, i am here shh i am not going anywhere alright. Calm down baby, try to calm down it will hurt more if you cry."

He keeps whispering encouraging words assuring him while massaging his head which he know will calm jungkook and soothy his headache.

Soon after awhile he calm down, his headache was still there but it's bearable now. He feels at peace whenever he's with taehyung. All pain and misery just vanish from his body being in taehyung's warmth, enjoying his soft touch on his body and his soothing deep voice that whispering him, assuring him.