Chapter 30

Oh my god!! Thank you so much for 1k reads. I love you all so much bunnies. I hope you all are liking this book. Again thank you for reading.💜💜💜

Morning came after the darkness of the night. Sun finally showed his sight with the sunlights spreading it around all over the area lightning up with golden rays of shine. The ocean waves calmly coming right after another with blue see through water.

In the beautiful and peaceful of morning taehyung already woke up with the chirping of birds singing in their own language and sunlight around them though it's not hitting his face as they had a cloth shadow upwards to hide them.

Taehyung smile in content and closed his eyes humming in satisfication when jungkook tighten his arms around him from the back.

Jungkook was caging him in his strong arms from behind tightly, his one leg was between taehyung's both leg tangling their limbs together. Jungkook smile and buried his face in taehyung's neck, eyes still closed. Heart at peace for both.

"Good Morning angel" he mumbled in his neck.

"Morning" taehyung lazily says.

After minutes of silence jungkook finally came out of his sleepy state and firstly he kissed taehyung's neck and look at him. Taehyung smiled and opened his eyes look at his side at jungkook.

Jungkook lean down and peck his lips his hands rubbing his sides lovingly.
"Did you sleep good?"

"In your protective arms, ofcourse."

Jungkook again hugged him tightly smiling at his cheeky baby his face resting on his head when his eyes landed on taehyung's fingers where his ring was at. He smile at the that and hold taehyung hand caressing the ring on his ring finger.

"The ring is actually very pretty and unique. I love it" taehyung says softly, also looking at the ring smiling.

"Hm... this ring is very important to me" jungkook kissed his cheeks when taehyung look at him curiously.

"Why?"

Jungkook smiled at him.

"It's my mom's" taehyung eyes widen slightly.

"Seriously" Jungkook nodded.

"Remember i told you about my grandmaa" taehyung hummed.

"She gave it to me. She told me it is the ring my mom actually wanted to give me for my spouse. It was her last wish. She wanted to give me something to remember her always" jungkook smile sadly still looking at the ring. Taehyung hummed.

"I wanted to give you long before but can't get the chance. I wanted to make it special so thought why not gave you at our homeymoon purposal" jungkook chuckled and smile at him beautifully.

Taehyung turned to him and cupped his cheeks delicately kissed his lips softly. "Thank you"

Jungkook look at him confused, going to ask but stop when taehyung continued.

"Thankyou for the last night, you don't know how much happy i was last night. How you made me feel so special. Everytime i think that i can't love you more than i am currently doing you always do something to prove me wrong. I don't know how to tell you what i am feeling or in which language to give justice to what i feel for you. Just a "I Love you" feels so small against my feelings for you. I never thought i would love someone this much to feel that i can't even breath without you." Taehyung has teary eyes with a most loving look while he was caressing jungkook cheeks delicately.

"You have insecurities and fear of losing me in which we got into many fights but what made me feel more special is that how you learn from it and try to made it all up for making me cry."