He had come to Mina's house before, but it had been a while since he'd last visited. He usually didn't stick around for a long time either, due to reasons. Mina's house was huge, but not comfy like his was. It was practically everything his house wasn't. He had a real fireplace, for one.

      He eyed the room and saw Mina approaching them. He cursed under his breath, mentally hyping himself up into the conversation. The music helped, the base was loud and he felt like it was pulsing inside him. He had practised dance for a while as a kid and was always able to get into a better mood with good music. He started moving his shoulders and would have kept going but Mina was here and he felt silly, so he stopped.

      "You came!" she exclaimed. She was wearing a 1920s-esque, beaded black dress with a fringe and a pearl necklace. She also had a little hat.

      "Of course we did!" Jimin said, looking at Jeongguk for a moment. Jeongguk bit his lip, to stop himself from chuckling. It had taken more than a little effort on Jimin's part to get him out of the house.

      Jimin hugged her and Jeongguk tried to make do with a little head-nod, but Mina hugged him anyway. He tried his best not to squirm. When she broke away from the hug, she eyed him up and down. "You look ... wait isn't that what you wore in Swan Lake?" She turned to Jimin. Mina practised ballet too, she was one of the best dancers in the school which meant she usually had the biggest part and was often paired with Jimin. She was a good dancer, which was nice because it made it bearable to come to the shows––something he did for Jimin of course. After a small chat which started on the topic of Swan Lake and ended in a discussion of some dance technique, Jimin handed Mina the gift-bag.

      "Oh, you shouldn't have!" Mina said, which confused Jeongguk because he was pretty sure she would have gotten offended if they hadn't have. She hugged them again and then gestured them inside. She walked across the room, towards a couch where some of the swim team was seated. Taehyung included. He was talking to Lee Taeyong and Na Jaemin, who was two years younger than them, a sophomore, but he was an excellent swimmer and a really charming guy. Taehyung was listening to a story––a funny one, Jeongguk presumed, as he was laughing a lot. He had a drink in his hand. When he saw Jimin and Jeongguk approaching the couch he bolted up, making some of his team-mates jump slightly, and then try to cover it up.

      "My boys!" he said and ran over to hug them. Mina had already gone off to welcome someone else.

      He was wearing a black and gold shirt made out of silk and a heavy jacket, made from a rough white fabric. It had beads in it and felt a little uncomfortable to the touch as he hugged him. Jeongguk felt a little relieved, as now he wasn't the only one who clearly didn't look like he had gotten the memo. Not that he wanted to look like that, but still, it was better not to be alone. When he let go of him, Taehyung studied Jeongguk's top and felt the fabric in his hands. He took him by the hands and turned him around.

      "You look good," he said and studied his earrings. Taehyung loved fashion, something he had from his mother––who was a big designer in Korea.

      Jimin, who had just come back from the bar, a drink in his hand, put his arm around Taehyung. "It's my top."

      Taehyung turned to look at him. "It is?"

      He looked back at Jeongguk. "Then why does it fit him?"

      Both of them looked at Jeongguk, Taehyung observing Jeongugk's eyes and he suddenly remembered he had put on eyeshadow. He felt a little foolish, a little small with the two of them looking at him. "Alright, alright, enough with the staring."

      They sat down on the couch and some of the boys offered Jeongguk drinks but he shook his head, he was driving. Not that he wouldn't have declined either way.