8:A Powerhouse Match And A Rising Annoyance

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been a couple of weeks since I've arrived in Beacon and I've gotten close with my team, Team JNPR and RWBY. The teachers seem to like me even Goodwitch.

Anyway, we're currently in Goodwitch's class watching Jaune fight Cardin and... it's not going well for him.

Cardin kneed Jaune at the stomach making him fall to the ground holding his stomach in pain. Cardin raises his weapon to end Jaune but the buzzer went off signalling the match is over.

"Cardin, that's enough." Miss Goodwitch says as she walked between the two.

"Students, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match." She said as we all stared at the screen showing Jaune and Cardin's aura.

"Mister Arc, it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat gauging your aura will help you to decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more

"Mister Arc, it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat gauging your aura will help you to decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?" Miss Goodwitch said starring at Jaune as he looked down in disappointment.

"Speak for yourself..." Cardin muttered then walked off stage.

"It seems we still have time for one more match." She said as she stared at her scroll.

"Would Nora Vakyrie and Terry Bogard come on stage?" She asked.

"Okay." I said then stood up from my seat.

"Good luck." Andy said with smirk.

"Show her the power of Team Fatal Fury's leader." Mai said with a genuine smile.

"You lose, you owe me fifty liens." Joe said with a smirk.

I let out a chuckle then gave them a thumbs up and walked up stage. Nora and myself stare at each other with smirks on our faces.

"Get ready, Terry. I ain't gonna go easy on ya." Nora said as she took out her weapon...

" Nora said as she took out her weapon