Chapter 9

Naruto groaned as he woke up stiff. He felt the 5 pronged seal on himself and was quick to remove it. He sighed in relief when he felt his body quickly return to normal.

He stood up and winced at what he saw. Uchiha Sasuke having black markings on his body. He had just ripped off the arms of a sound genin nearly.

"Uzumaki!! Fight me!" Sasuke said deranged and charged at Naruto punching, but Naruto got annoyed. Like when a fly is buzzing around you. "Your an annoyance." Naruto said before punting Sasuke in the gut with his foot. Bitch was knocked the fuck out.

Naruto then turned to his teammates. "Let's go. I don't like sitting around false Uchiha's." Naruto said and his teammates nodded before they all vanished.

When team 10 arrived at the tower they read the line and figured out they had to open the scrolls at the same time.

"Oh his neat. A double sealing summoning scroll that when opened will summon the correct person, but if only one is opened then it will summon someone else most likely to have tried to knock us out while we're surprised." Naruto said and in a poof of smoke appeared one Iruka Umino.

"Iruka-sensei?" Naruto asked surprised to see the man. Team 10 was expecting Asuma to pop up. "Yep. I had decided to be the one to see when you guys arrive. I wanted to congratulate you. Once this is done I'll treat you to some ramen." Iruka promised before getting serious.

"Now. Do you know what the meaning to those words written by our third hokage means?" Iruka asked curious if they knew. Naruto answered. "Yes. It means if we lack physical strength we need mental strength and if we have physical strength we need mental strength to be in harmony or in other words yin-yang." Naruto said and Iruka nodded with a proud smile.

"Good job you three. You have another day before the exam starts. Head on in and rest up in room 13." Iruka said before letting them up and they did so. A plane room with a bathroom with a shower. Three plain beds. A basic medical kit also.

"Neat." Naruto said before using healing jutsu to heal or rather to check all 3 for any injuries. Naruto was glad they were all alright. "We should get some sleep now. I'll see you two in the morning. Fighting a sannin and shit takes a lot of energy." Naruto said and then dozed off soon followed by his teammates.

Next Morning

Team 10 was doing some light stretches when over the wide area intercom a voice was heard. "Will all contestants please make their way to the arena. 15 mins before anyone late is disqualified with their team."

"Neat. Guess we should go." Naruto said as he finished his stretches and soon left followed by his team. As they walked in they saw team 7 come through the door from the forest and looked terrible. Naruto also noticed Sasuke was clenching his neck/shoulder area with his hand and smirked. Apparently he wasn't so strong after all.

'So Uchiha prick was bitten also huh?' Naruto hummed in thought before glancing at the mark in a moment and saw it was different then his.

"Will all contestants please line up with their squads." Anko ordered and everyone did. Soon the hokage went on a talk about how this was a way of not doing war yet also doing it. Naruto kinda ignited his Jiji.

'I wonder if I can go faster? Hmm... maybe I can...' Naruto's mind then started going off on ideas. He was unaware as Shikamaru and Shino dragged him to the stands area. He was later brought out of it by Shikamaru with a hard slap to his head.

"Ow. An what? I was figuring out how to go faster." Naruto said with a pout. Asuma chuckled behind Naruto. "Kid. It's your turn to go." He said and Naruto blinked before noticing Kiba was down there.