Chapter 2

Ha! Sasuke learning some kung fu on the side, or is it karate? I always confuse the two.

——————

Naruto woke up feeling oddly refreshed and realized why. He had a good bed for once. His apartment didn't smell. It wasn't dirty. No profanity and other stuff written on his walls. He felt happy for once as yesterday finally clicked on his mind as his smile widen largely and he blushed majorly as he remembered what Yugao did yesterday.

He shook it off before getting in the shower and enjoying a nice warm shower for once as he learned the annoying way of having long hair was like. After 30 mins he got out of the shower and then got dressed and realized he would need to go grocery shopping. He would need to use a henge to get groceries later on.

He decided to take a quick stop at Ichiraku's ramen place. After having a brief conversation with Ayame and Teuchi he headed out to training grounds 42 and arrived at 6:55. Standing there was Yugao in a Jounin outfit. Naruto had to admit she looked good.He quickly shook his head to focus. Yugao looked amused.

"Now. Your first lesson is learning to punch and kick correctly as Mizuki obviously didn't teach you properly due to his hate. Don't use shadow clones yet till you can throw a perfect punch and kick on your own or they would just make the same mistakes. Now to throw a proper punch..." Yugao then started instructions.

So it was 3pm.

"Your done for today Naruto-kun. Come on I'll take you to lunch." Yugao said and led Naruto to a dango place that willingly and happily sold to Naruto. Soon the two were in Naruto's apartment.

"Now Naruto-kun I have devised a training schedule for you to follow for the next two months. It will undoubtedly change once you get a Jounin instructor." Yugao said before handing Naruto his instructions.

5 am - Wake up

5:10 am - Shower

5:30 to 6 am - breakfast

7 to 8 am - physical conditioning

8 to 9 am - taijutsu training

9 to 9:30 am - break

9:30 to 11 am - theory

11 am to 12 pm (afternoon) - ninjutsu

12pm to 1pm - history

1 to 1:30 - break

1:30 to 2:30 - bukijutsu

2:30 to 3 - lunch

3 to 4 - clan studies/politics

4 to 5 - chakra control

6:30 to 7:30 - dinner

7:30 to 10 - free time

10pm - bedtime

Naruto memorized it with his sharingan. "Now..." Yugao said before asking Naruto if he had any questions.

"Yeah... can you tell me about yourself. I will admit, while I'm not ready for marriage or having multiple spouses I would like to get to know my alpha female." Naruto said teasingly at the end as Yugao blushed a bit before smiling widely.

"Well..." Yugao and Naruto then spent the time chatting away getting to know each other better. By the end of the week the two were very comfortable with each other. So much so that Naruto could let his guard down around her. He only ever did so around the hokage.

Hell Naruto even had mustered up the courage to kiss Yugao on the lips once and she squealed before hugging Naruto to near death. It was at this moment Naruto realized he could die happily between her breast and have 0 regrets.