Chapter 7

I had forgotten to put, but above is the ring

—————

Naruto awoke very happily. Last night he proposed to Yugao and she agreed to marry him on her own right instead of a marriage contract. He had shown her how much he loved her mentally and physically last night. It was possibly the best night ever for him.

Naruto soon got up and ready and left a note in case Yugao woke up before he got back. Thanks to his healing he wasn't sore.

He soon headed out and met Iruka first and told him how it went with Iruka congratulating Naruto and asking when's the wedding. Naruto told him not for at least a few years. He was still young after all. Iruka was happy for his surrogate little brother and promised to pay Yugao a visit mentally and warn her if she ever broke Naruto's heart there would be no one that would stop him from getting to her.

Naruto next visited his Jiji and Uncle who were happy for him while having the same thoughts as Iruka. It made Naruto smile. In fact the smile never left his face for a week straight. It only vanished when he had to spend 2 and 1/2 hours on an operation at the hospital to save a dying Jounin.

Naruto had recognized the man as Yugao's adopted brother. Hayate Gekkō. His disease had gotten bad. Apparently even Tsunade had tried to treat it, but wasn't able to, but Naruto's healing ability is different then normal. It's a lot better and stronger.

So after 2 and 1/2 hours of work Naruto had healed the man. He was warned to stay away from straining activity for 3 months. Hayate once he woke up congratulated Naruto on his engagement to Yugao.

Yugao who had arrived after hearing Hayate was in the hospital was surprised when Naruto healed a disease even his grandmother Tsunade couldn't.

3 months later

Team 10 had been on many missions and the genin had all gained a spot in the bingo book. Shikamaru was a low B-Rank threat known as the Shadow King due to his skills in his shadow release. Shino was a high C-Rank threat known as the Bug King due to him accidentally have a crown on from a mission they were in at the time.

Naruto though gained a high A-Rank threat known as the God of Flash or Flash God for his jutsu Shunpo that made him like a flash. This was also due to his boosted power form of his Shunpo called Shunko which made him, but a blur to even the sharingan due to all the chakra he uses for it.

Team 10 had just finished their low B-Rank mission when a hawk flew over them and landed on Asuma's arm.

"Change of plans. We're heading to wave to meet up with team 7. They encountered the demon brothers who are well known for working with Zabuza Momochi. So we are to meet at their clients house in wave. While we're there you can go explore Uzisho Naruto." Asuma said and his team nodded before heading out.

Within 4 hours of traveling at mid-chunin speed they were at wave and asked for directions to Tazuna's house, or rather would have if Naruto couldn't sense then.

They arrived and Asuma knocked. "W-who are you?" The female who opened the door asked cautiously. "Ah sorry for scaring you ma'am. We are team 10 from Konoha and backup." Asuma explained and the women sighed in relief.

"Oh it's just you Asuma. Good. Come along and bring your genin. I'll explain everything." Said a very tired Kakashi who had obviously forced himself to move. Once they got back to the room Naruto started healing Kakashi.

"Medic nin huh? Who knew it was true." Kakashi said to himself before focusing. "Anyway after meeting the demon brothers we had no real choice, but to continue otherwise Konoha's image would have been tarnished. While it may be different if it was a normal Jounin and a squad of genin. It was me a low S-Rank ninja and two clan heirs. It wouldn't have done well for Konoha and her allies." Kakashi explained and they nodded in agreement.