7. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Date: 2nd September
Time: 13:37
Location: Abandoned Arcade

The abandoned game arcade had a unique story attached to it. It is rumoured that the owner of this strange place left his arcade to rot after he saw his own son playing one of the games there. No one wanted to buy the place because of it's exaggerated price and it was therefore abandoned. Some delinquents put a cage big enough for ten people to fight in to keep their illegally purchased animals there. The local police caught them and didn't bother to remove the cage.

Miyeon had had countless fights here and a great number of students came just to look at her win. Sometimes it was bloody, sometimes the enemy was down on less than 5 minutes but this time, the elder could feel a different vibe.

She never fought Yoohyeon or her friends nor fought two times in a row.

Presently, she was sharing a protein bar with Minnie. Soyeon and Soojin were there too, waiting for it to start. They place was crowded with students, ready  for the entertainment.

That's when the elder felt someone gingerly touching her back and she didn't have to turn around to know who us was.

"Can we talk?" Yuqi asked her, a bit nervous.

"Sure," Miyeon answered and stood up, checking the time.

20 minutes before it starts.

Miyeon dragged the younger to a very quiet corner of the arcade and sat down on an old game machine, waiting for her fake girlfriend to talk.

"Are you sure you will be okay? What if something to you? What if you get hurt there? What if-"

Miyeon couldn't stand so much of doubt going on in Yuqi's head.

Maybe that's why it feels different. She never saw me fight someone and I'm just scared to disappoint her?

The elder chuckled and suddenly hugged Yuqi, catching her by surprise.

"I'm alright baby, I fought so many people before, it's not two pieces of garbage who's going to stop me. Trust me, okay?"

Miyeon could feel the younger putting her arms around her, not saying anything.

The elder broke the hug after a good 10 minutes and smiled at her.

"Let's go back, it's going to start in five minutes."

__________________________________

Date: 2nd September
Time: 14:00
Location: Abandoned Arcade

That's it, they were there. Once Minnie and her was in the cage, it was sealed with chains and a locker. On the other side of it, you had Yoohyeon and her friend, Siyeon, another good fighter.

Miyeon glanced at Minnie and the latter did the same. They both smiled as a sign of goodluck and heard the commentator say: "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!!!"

The crowd roared.

Yoohyeon ran directly to Minnie and punched her in the jaw. The Thai got up, with fury in her eyes and got herself to attack back.

Miyeon didn't see anything after that. Siyeon had charged at her and she narrowly missed it as Miyeon decided to move last moment.

"I heard you were a good fighter," Miyeon said, trying to distract the other one as she tried to punch but missed.

"And I heard that Song Yuqi was your girlfriend huh? Wait until we get a grip on her, she looks like someone easy to bully and maybe we can-"

After that came a scream of pain from Siyeon as she fell on the ground, clutching her stomach.

Miyeon got down and made sure she looked at her in the eyes.

"You don't talk about my girlfriend. Especially in a fight."

She got up again and looked at Minnie and Yoohyeon. Minnie had it under control but better give the info leaker a good lesson.

She silently got behind Yoohyeon and the best friends started punching and kicking her at the same.

The instagrammer was on the floor in less than five minutes.

That's when someone hit Miyeon hard in the head. She almost fell down but held on. She passed her hand in her hair and felt the hot liquid.

Blood. Who the heck did that?

She turned around and saw Siyeon. The later took Minnie by the waist and threw her to the other side of the cage.  The thai collapsed, maybe fainted.

So it was only Miyeon and Siyeon now.

They fought, attacked, ripped each others shirt at some point and by the end of it, Siyeon got thrown at the other side of the room, next to where Minnie had been. The Thai was back on her feet again when everything ended.

Miyeon was well, in a very bad condition. The injury on her head was still bleeding, several cuts on her body was made and her right arm must have been dislocated. Her shirt was torn and it was a miracle it wasn't ripped off completely.

"I declare the Winner of this fight Team Miyeon and Minnie! Ladies and Gentlemen, get ready for another one!"

The elder had completely forgot about the fact that there was still another fight after this one and it was with one of her oldest enemy. There this jerk stood. Jeon Jungkook. Smiling, seeing that Miyeon was at her worst.

Well, at least I can change partners.

Minnie was also not in her best state and Miyeon decided to exchange her for Soojin.

Soojin was a good fighter but she wasn't much into fights. She only joined in when someone was on the verge of breaking a bone. 

Soojin got in and the losers and Minnie were dragged out of the cage.

Jungkook and his friend, Yeonjun entered, ready to beat the girls.

"LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!"

Jungkook launched at her and Miyeon could now feel the fatigue hitting her hard. Her wounds were also not helping her at all.

He narrowly missed but was ready to continue.

They fought violently and it didn't look like they were going to end soon.

When the elder got distracted, Jungkook took Miyeon by the waist and threw her to the other side of the cage, the same way Siyeon did with Minnie.

The elder felt herself losing hope in winning this battle. She thought about her reputation; there was going to be a stain on it now. Students would no longer be afraid of her. No one would respect her anymore.

What I did to protect Yuqi would go in vain.

This thought somehow gave her the energy to stand back up despite all her injuries. She never felt such physical pain ever before but she was still standing up and for who? Song Yuqi. A girl she met just two days ago.

Her eyes searched for Yuqi and when they laid on her, she could feel a sense of euphoria going all throughout her body.

She launched at Jungkook and kicked him in the nuts before finishing him like she never did before.

She looked around and Soojin was already done with Yeonjun who was lying on the floor.

"TEAM MIYEON AND SOOJIN ARE THE WINNERS!!!!"

Then Miyeon felt the unbearable pain coming and the exhaustion kicking in. Last thing she knew was that she fell on the floor and everything went black.

███▓▒░░𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮░░▒▓███

Note to self: To never try describing a fight ever again.

Anyways, I hope you all like my story so far! I try my best to update often and sorry if sometimes there are small mistakes but I really hope you people like it!