11. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Date: 24th September
Day: Saturday
Time: 07:04
Location: Miyeon's apartment

Yuqi was resting her head on Miyeon's chest and the elder was playing with her hair. They were still in bed, a white blanket covering them and their clothes were all over the floor.

Yuqi felt like it was a dream came true. Miyeon was presently holding her in her arms as her girlfriend and they didn't have to lie anymore.

Yuqi looked up and saw the smile on the elder's face.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked playfully and closed the space between their faces by kissing her.

Miyeon gently pushed her and said:

"At the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Yuqi flushed red. 

Oh God, I love her.

"I had fun last night," the younger said and smirked at the elder. The latter chuckled, thinking about what they did on the previous night.

"I'm happy you did. Do you want to have it again?" Miyeon asked, mainly to annoy Yuqi.

"Even if I don't, you'll lure me into doing it," she answered before kissing her again and this time, the elder didn't stop her but it looked like she was asking for more.

They broke the kiss for air but Miyeon's lips went directly to Yuqi's neck.

The younger let out a small moan.

"We are not having this again. I am still sore from last night."

The elder looked at her for a second and her left hand went down the covers, down to places she wasn't afraid to go to anymore.

Yuqi let out a moan again and then another.

"Cho Miyeon-"

"I love your moans," the elder gave as explanation.

Yuqi took advantage of this to kiss her again, this time going on top of her and using her tongue.

After they were done making out, the younger rolled down to her side and said:

"And I love your mouth."

"This is stupid and cheesy but I love you," Miyeon said, kissing her forehead.

Yuqi wrapped her arms around her neck and caressed her cheek.

"I love yo-"

She stopped because just when she was about to say that, someone entered the room.

"MIYEON UNNIE I NEED A- OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU BOTH- I'M SORRY, I'M GETTING OUT!!!" Their intruder, Minnie, shouted before closing the door and running out of the apartment.

"Let's get out of bed," the younger said and smirked at Miyeon who was obviously very irritated that her best friend just interrupted the two of them.

___________________________________

Date: 24th September
Time: 12:30
Location: Miyeon's apartment

The elder was preparing lunch for five people who were namely, Minnie, Soyeon, Soojin, Yuqi and herself. The new couple had decided to invite the other three for lunch mainly to reveal and confirm that they were dating.

Soon, every one of them arrived and were sitting down for lunch.

"So...." Miyeon started and looked at her girlfriend for help.

"We are going out," Yuqi simply said and the eldest could see Minnie battling her laughter. Soyeon was the first one to talk.

"You guys are too much, huh? Minnie told us that you both had se-"

"HAD A GOOD AND FRUITFUL MORNING!" Soojin shouted over her friend's voice. The Thai couldn't hold on her laugh any longer and soon enough, she was joined by Soyeon and Soojin.

Miyeon's face turned a bright shade of red and Yuqi was covering her face with her hands, out of embarrassment.

"Minnie Nicha Yontararak, you are giving back this apartment's access keys and know that I'm never giving them to you again."

The Thai's face became that of a lost puppy in less than a split of second upon hearing this.

"Come on, you know I didn't mean to interrupt......whatever you both were doing!"

The eldest still looked annoyed and still not convinced.

"Just let it go," Yuqi whispered to her.

Miyeon rolled her eyes, took a deep breath and announced:

"I'm leaving you for this time but next time, if any of you want to come here, you'll have to phone me first. If I don't answer, I'm busy, if I do and allow you to come, then you can!"

"Are you both still virgins?" Minnie asked and smirked at the elder's horrified reaction.

"I'M NOT SPARING YOU TODAY!"

And that's how the Thai and Miyeon got into an impossible marathon with the eldest chasing Minnie until they were both exhausting.

_______________________________

Date: 24th September
Time: 16:23
Location: Miyeon's apartment

Miyeon and Yuqi were sitting on the couch ready to watch a movie.

"Wait, first, I want to give you something," The elder said before standing up and going back to her room again, leaving Yuqi to look around.

Yes, it's been almost a month since she's been living there but now, it felt different. Miyeon asked her to move her stuff in her room (Yuqi used to sleep in the guest room before) and sleep with her from now on.

I wonder what's taking her so much of time.

She heard the footsteps coming back again and felt a little bit relieved.

You can't take five minutes without seeing this girl, huh?

Miyeon came back with a, not too small, rectangular box wrapped in gift paper.

"That's for you," she said, sitting back on the couch and giving the gift to Yuqi.
"And Happy Belated Birthday, love."

Love.

Yuqi's eyes widened when she got the paper off. This looked expensive.

She opened the box, half expecting what was inside.

Inside was a necklace they saw one day on the outskirts of town some time after the fights had taken place. Yuqi remember whining to the elder about how much she was trying to save just for a piece of jewelry and when asked what she would like to buy, she pointed at this one without hesitation.

Yuqi closed the box and put it on the table alongside with the wrap.

She just grabbed her girlfriend's neck and kissed her.

You're going to get used to kissing her that much. How are you going to manage on Monday?

"Thank you! I love you, Cho Miyeon, you have my heart and soul. You have been the reason of my happiness the past month and I don't know what I would have done without you all this time. Thank you for everything you did, I love you."

Miyeon engulfed her in a hug and was absolutely speechless.

"I love you too and I hope you stay with me for a long time."

███▓▒░░|𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮|░░▒▓███

That's my first update of the week UWU, next update on Friday and the weekend as usual!