"y/n I love you and i always will"

"I know Brian...which is why I'm breaking up with you. It's for the best, I need to do what's right and save you from me. Don't come here, don't call me. We're done."

"Baby wait-"

I hung up before he could say anything else.

I felt the tears pushing forth, after holding them for so long I finally let them flow out.
It started to rain heavily. The rain drops fell down my face along with my tears.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Then the rain got even heavier, I fell to my knees...suddenly I felt tired, mentally, physically, emotionally. I didn't have enough strength to even stand up. The rain completely drenched my hair and clothes but I didn't care, I was starting to shiver but even then- I didn't care. The rain was falling so hard, allowing me to cry even harder, I'm surprised I haven't passed out.
In the midst of the rain my phone rang.

~Brian~

I couldn't...I hit ignore and looked up to the sky letting out a pained wail, hoping the Gods could feel even the slightest of my pain.

'I'm really sorry'

I had no other choice right ?
I had to save him from myself, being with me would put him in danger...he didn't deserve that.
I did what was best and I knew that no matter how much he loved me , deep down he knew it too.

If he stuck around, I wouldn't be able to make him happy. Despite his efforts, I couldn't be the girl for him. Because he was too pure for me, he was innocent.

Staying with me would eventually drag him into my world, I might've gotten away now but- my past would eventually catch up with me and I wont be able to get away again. So this was for the best.

But that's doesn't mean that telling him, didn't hurt like a bitch, because it did.
Because I did care about him.

I did love him at one point, I dont know when but at a certain moment in our relationship, instead of being with him because I loved him, I was with him because I was grateful that he stayed with me. That alone is also extremely unfair.

He needs someone who loves him and that's not me, not anymore.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Crying my eyes out along with the rain turned into pained sobs, the rain was still heavy and it started to thunder.
I wasn't going to let myself stay this way, when tomorrow comes, I couldn't be an emotional wreck, so I stayed put and cried.

I wasn't sure how long I was on my knees, but it was definitely long because they started to go numb. Goosebumps started to form on my skin due to the coldness of the rain.

Then the rain stopped hitting me, but it was still pouring. Confused as hell , I wiped away my tears and looked up. I saw an umbrella over my head and then a jacket placed on my wet body. Still very confused I stand up with my back facing the person holding the umbrella.
The person suddenly spoke.
-
-
-
-
-
-
"You're gonna catch a cold twinkletoes"

Jungkook POV

-an hour ago-

"Tae hurry up, I dont have all day"
I press send and slip my phone into my back pocket sighing

Parked right across the street from Yoongi's house, I was leaned against my Car waiting for Taehyung to come out so I can drive us to campus.

'The damn idiot needs to get a car'  I thought to myself.

Just then I saw someone run out the gates of Yoongi's House. I can't exactly make out who it is from here but its definitely a girl. Not having anything better to do right now, I let my eyes follow her figure.