💜7.💜

-a few minutes ago-
y/n POV

Staring into nothing.....
I was walking not sure where I was going.
But that was the last thing on my mind right now.

'I did it...I can't believe I did it again...'

Nothing else came through my mind at this moment other than the fact that i did the one thing i promised Brian, I'd never do again.

I was starting to worry about what he was thinking....I didn't pick up his calls.
Again that was another thing on my plate to feel guilty about.

' How am I supposed to tell him?'

Although, I'm not surprised...I knew I was going to disappoint him. It was bound to happen and Brian....he deserves someone better, I always knew that.

'I'm gonna have to tell him...I owe him that much'

I told myself right then and there that, Brian deserved to know. Because after everything, I did owe him that.
-
-
-
-
-
Coming to a conclusion, I dug my phone right out of my pocket and stopped in my tracks, searching for his name on my phone.
After staring at it for a while I finally clicked dial.
It only took one ring for him to pick up.

"Baby?" he said, almost completely breathless, the concern and anxiousness was evident in is voice.

'Damn...this will be hard' I knew that if no one spoke, this conversation would go nowhere so I started

"Brain...we need to talk"
Keeping my composure I forced myself to stay strong.

"You're right , we do. Where the hell were you last night? I called, texted and got nothing back. what's going on with you?"

I couldn't answer that......I felt a lump grow at the back of my throat...suddenly I didn't want to tell him. But I had to. So I swallowed hard and cleared my throat.

"Umm, i-"

"I was so worried" his voice breaks

Uncontrollably I let out a pained whimper.

"Brian, I did something...."

'Here it goes. I'm doing the right thing'
I told myself that this was the right thing to do and proceeded.

" You can tell me baby, I'm all ears"

"Brain I'm gonna need you to listen to me. No talking just listen"

"O-okay"

Taking a deep breath, i pushed my tears back.
-
-
-
-
-

"Brian...I did something, and w-what I did, it j-just proves how wrong I am for you. It proves that you deserve better than someone like this, s-someone like me. Brian you're a great guy and an amazing boyfriend but I can't be with you anymore"

"Y/n what-"

"Knowing what I did, i can't bear to see the look of disappointment in your eyes , Brian you deserve better than this. You deserve somone who won't ever let you down, someone who will try just as hard to be the best...and as much as I wanted to be better than what I am , Brian I'm not that kind of girl. I let people down all the time...and it was just a matter of time until I let you down too and that's exactly what I just did" I whispered the last part but it was loud enough for him to hear.

"y/n-"

"I'm not the girl for you Brian. I never was, this just proves it. I'm so sorry Brian. I let you down, you dont deserve this. I cant let you put up with me anymore. I gotta let you go, you deserve to be with someone that's isn't messed up. I have to let you go. Because if you stick with me...you'll never find her"