Nightmare Foxy x Seme Male Reader

Start from the beginning

   "Wait here, I'll get you food."

   I yawn and snuggle into the blankets.

   "Wait no, sit up, I'm not letting you eat lying down. Your phone's on the nightstand."

   I flip him off and he scoffs, shooting me a grin, closing the door behind him.

   I reach for my phone, my arm landing directly on the screen. I swing it over my head.

   2 new messages from Mom.

   "Fuck messages, it's too early to read," I mumble to myself. I click on my mom's contact and click call. She picks up within the second ring. She's an early riser.

   "Hey Fox! How're you feeling right now?"

   Her energetic tone puts a smile on my face.

   "Fine. Hungover," I tell her. "You?"

   "I'm great! I texted you because I didn't want to bother you with a call. Make sure to say thanks to (M/n) when he wakes up. He gave you two car rides and you're staying over at his house. Take care of yourself, too. Don't drink so much next time."

   "Mmmkay, thanks, I will. You take care too-"

   "Good morning Mrs N! How are ya?" My phone has been snatched out of my hand. (M/n)'s now greeting my mom, with a huge smile on his face. His words seem to be smiling too, mom letting out a delighted laughter at his eagerness.

   "I'm doing just fine. How are you, (M/n)? How was the party? Hopefully, my son isn't too much of a bother to you."

   "Oh no, your son's totally fine! He's behaving himself," I glare at (M/n). He eyes the nightstand where he's set the food and I quickly get distracted, cutting off a square of waffle and filling it with syrup.

   "And I enjoy his company!" (M/n) finishes his sentence. My mom laughs again. I smile, happy to hear her happy.

   "That's wonderful news. How about you come over tonight? Dinner's your favourite. Stay over if you wish."

   "Oh, may I?"

   "Of course!"

   "Fuck yeah, thank you Mrs. N you're the best!"

   "It's all set then. Be here before eight? I'll see you two then!"

   "See you Mrs N!"

   "Love you mom!" I shout into their conversation.

   "Love you too!"

   The call ends with a click. It leaves me with a warm, bubbly feeling. A great mood to start off the day with.

   "Bro Fox, your mom's so chill. I wish my mom could be like that, not watching me with eagle eyes every moment when we're together. I'm nineteen already!" (M/n) whines to me. I cut another waffle square.

   "Lmao, man. Be jealous. Besides, she already treats you like a second son or something. She, like, loves you more than me."

   "Loves me more than she loves you or loves me more than you love me?"

   "Well duh, isn't it obvious?"

   "No."

   I stare at him. "You like deadpanning me, huh?"

   He just smirks and scrolls through his morning Instagram feed.

   ***

   "Man, this movie's so boring." I complain, sipping on my iced cola. My headache is slowly fading away.

   "Why're your eyes fixed on it then?"

   "Nothing else to do. Also, imagine saying 'why're' instead of 'why's'."

   "I'm simply speaking correct grammar, unlike someone.." he trails off.

   "Okay okay mom, I get it." I direct my attention back to the movie. He does too, lifting his eyes from his phone. This continues for around five minutes before I abruptly shut off the TV and fling the remote control over the couch.

   "You're getting that."

   I stretch out and grunt to him as an response.

   "You know," (M/n) falls on top of me. "Mom's out on a date with dad. They won't be back until hours later, or maybe even tomorrow."

   I raise my eyebrows. "Yeah?"

   "Yeah."

   He leans in and kisses me.

   Oh.

   I recover from shock and kiss back quickly, only for him to pull away. He quirks up one side of his wet lips.

   "We should have fun at your house later."

   "And why my house?"

   "Because your mom is chill and my mom would freak the fuck out, hm?"

***

   Watch me say "I'm back" only to be gone again for 8 months.. again :D