Chapter 33

A/N: This chapter contains mature content. I will indicate where it starts with ------------------------ and indicate where it ends with ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so if you want to skip this section you can.

Isaiah Bryant

I tried not to listen too much to Eddie's and his guest's conversation, but I couldn't help but listen because I wanted him to leave as soon as possible. I didn't listen to the words, but rather just that there was another person there. When he left, I still had to wait because he wasn't the only person that night that Eddie was expecting.

I had silenced my phone, but I had the screen up so I saw it when the text came through.

Derek: You didn't send me a pic. Didn't he take you out to dinner? I said he had to take you somewhere fancy.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: He ended up having to work a little bit. He's almost done.

Derek: The nice restaurants are going to close soon. You won't have time to eat.

Me: He can take me to a 24 hr fast food place. I don't care.

Derek: I do.

Me: You're not the one dating him so it doesn't matter.

Someone knocked on Eddie's apartment door. A moment later, I heard more voices. One of them was female.

Russ: If he says he is taking you out on a date, he should take you out. He shouldn't even be working.

I sighed. I wasn't even sure why, how or when we had started this group text between the three of us.

Me: He can't help it. Sometimes they are short staffed at the club.

Russ: I don't like that club. That's where your roommate goes to sell drugs.

Me: He sells drugs everywhere.

Derek: Send me a pic to prove he took you somewhere. Even if it's just a hamburger.

Me: He doesn't let me starve. He always makes sure I eat.

Derek: Just indulge me.

Me: Fine.

Russ: And let him pinch your butt.

I shook my head.

Derek: You're not supposed to say that.

Russ: You just said it to me.

Derek: Out loud, it wasn't supposed to go in the text.

Russ: But he has a nice butt and someone should be pinching it.

Derek: True.

Me: Stop talking about my butt. And don't argue with each other through the group text when you are sitting right next to each other.

Derek: 😂

Me: It's not funny.

Russ: 👅

Derek: 😘

Russ: 💋

Derek: 😛

Me: Are you two trying to make out through emojis?