Chapter 21

Isaiah Bryant

When I got home from my afternoon class, I was shocked to see Derek and Russell standing outside my door.

"Don't you have a game tonight?" I asked. This time I was sure they had a game Friday night and not Saturday.

"Yeah," Derek said. "We've got to go soon, but we wanted to help you pick out an outfit for tonight."

I unlocked the dorm room door and went inside. They followed me. I closed the door behind them.

"I'm not going to your game tonight," I stated.

Derek chuckled. I couldn't figure out why he always laughed when I said that. It wasn't funny. He was so weird. "Not for the game," Derek said, "for your date with that guy."

"That guy hasn't called me," I said.

"He's going to," Derek said. Russell was already rummaging through my clothes. "I can feel it," Derek went on.

I rolled my eyes, but let them go through my clothes. I hoped Derek was right. I hoped Eddie was going to call me tonight for a date. I hadn't heard from him since he said he would call me and that was exactly a week ago. I wasn't that worried about it. I believed him when he said he would call me and he did seem the type to call me last minute. He wasn't really the chatty type to call me during the week just to talk either. Which was fine because I really did need to focus on my studies. I couldn't lose this scholarship.

"Not those pants," Russell said to Derek who had just pulled tan pants out of my dresser drawer. "He needs to wear these black ones." Russell pulled out the black ones and set them neatly on top of the dresser.

"Why does it have to be the black ones?" Derek asked.

"Because his cute little ass looks great in the black ones," Russell said and then he reached over and pinched my butt.

"Hey," I said and stepped away from them.

"What? He touched your ass," Russell said indicating Derek.

"That was a one night stand," I said, "and before he got together with you."

"So," Russell said. "What he touches, I get to touch."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not something for the both of you to mark your territory on."

They both stared at me blankly for a moment before they turned to look at each other. "You're right," Derek said, "his ass does look better in the black pants."

"Considering how skinny he is," Russell said, "his ass and his cute face are the only things going for him."

"You're right," Derek said.

I sighed and moved to sit on my bed. I just let them do their thing as they rummaged through my clothes.

"Did you eat today?" Derek asked me without taking his eyes off his task.

"Yes," I said.

"You didn't send me a picture."

"I had cereal for breakfast."

"No lunch?"

I hesitated.

"Make sure this guy treats you to a large dinner then. This shirt," Derek said and pulled out a red button up shirt.

"Great choice, babe," Russell said. They stared at each other a moment and then crashed their lips together in a rough make out session. I moved to Levi's bed so I would have a better view as their hands wandered over their sculpted bodies and their lips devoured each other's. I even saw tongue action. I was still the only one who knew they were together so they couldn't make out in too many places.