。♡21♡。 Comforted

Start from the beginning

Is he really this good at hiding emotions? 

Minutes ago he was crying, holding me and asking me to not to let go and the other minute he started conversations like we were always this way.

"Tae…" I whispered, making him turn to face me when I stopped in tracks as we walked through the corridor.

"Yes?" He asked, showing his gleaming smile to me.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon, so you're here. Ah, I was coming to look for you." St. Jung walked to me, his hands clasped together and I offered him a smile in return for his shiny one.

"Yeah… I got engaged in kids." I excused, rubbing my nape and he just nodded in agreement.

"So, I was desperately waiting for your answer. I hope you like it here. It's still okay if you want time to think." He spoke and I just agreed with nods.

I turned my gaze to fix onto Taehyung, busy fiddling with his fingers.

"Ah, it's amazing here, but-" He instantly raised his head to look into my eyes, eyes keeping worries and anxiousness.

"But maybe, I need to think about it. I had left many schools back there and it's a little difficult as you know." I confessed and St. Jung just smiled.

"It's okay, take your time." He softly patted my arm.

Taehyung's expressions rapidly changed into downcasted ones. Did he want me to be there?

Seems funny how he was the one to actually leave first.

"And, Taehyung as I told you, he is Mr. Jeon." He informed Taehyung who now looked at me and nodded.

"And Mr. Jeon, this is-"

"Kim Taehyung." I answered before he could.

"Oh wow so you guys had already introduced yourself to each other." He stated happily.

"Yes, we did years ago." I whispered under my breath which Taehyung seemed to hear.

"Taehyung, it's break time why don't you show Mr. Jeon the campus outside?" He encouraged Taehyung who simply nodded, gesturing for me to follow him and I followed.

We walked together into the grassy ground, covered with a layer of mellow petals on it. Cherry blossoms were still there with him besides me. Children were busy playing in the ground while we walked into the depth of the trees. The width of the ground amazed me.

"How is Jimin?" He asked out of blue, turning around to face me when I stopped walking in my tracks, hands fixing inside my pockets.

"He is fine." I simply answered to which he simply nodded.

"Heard about Miss. Daisy from father, she had kittens." He leisurely walked, before sitting on a bench under the tree. 

"Hm" I hummed, standing still in the same position with my narrowed eyes. 

He just smiled again. Wow.

"Are you done?" I asked with my furrowed eyebrows, might seem rude but I had been tested very well.

"Huh?" He wondered, trying to read my expressions.

"Are you done pretending? Can we just confront our real selves?" I asked, getting closer to sit on the bench with a wide distance apart.

"Jungkook…"

"Today, what happened was unexpected. It was not something we both had ever imagined about but I still can't believe the way you are acting as if you really don't remember what happened back in years."