Chapter 19: Size Make Earthquake!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I thought we could have fun playing soccer with new friends today." Mark/Endou clenched his fist in anger. "But now knowing that your Alien Academy! This game is personal!" He declares seriously as he points at them in a challenging look on his face as he glared at them.

"I'm glad to hear it." Xene/Gran smiles.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well here is a big treat for Raimon fans. We are at Fukuoka Fauxshore/Yokato Jr. High. Where alien team called Genesis/Za Jeneshisu has just shown up and ready to play." The speaker announced.

Mark/Endou looks at Xene/Gran who was also looking at the Raimon team with a smile.

"So Mark/Endou?" Jude/Kidou said getting his attention.

"Yea."

"I thought we were done with these alien freaks!" Tod/Kurimatsu complains in anger. "We even tied with Epsilon/Ipushiron!"

Nathan/Kazemaru looks serious.

Saki looks at Shawn/Shirou. He nods understanding what she is trying to say.

'We need to do our best without any hesitation!'/ "We need to do our best without any hesitation!" Saki, Shawn/Shirou, and Shurayuki thought at the same time. Saki's eyes glow crimson red and Shawn's/Shirou's eyes turn orange before both of their eyes turn back to their original color.

"Hey, Shawn/Shirou. I think you should play forward today." Jude/Shirou said looking at him seriously.

Shawn/Shirou got what he wants to say. This is a very serious matter. He nods his head.

"You and Saki on the front." Jude/Kidou said getting a nod from Saki. He looks at coach Lina/Kira for any objections. "Is that alright with you coach?" He asked.

"Sure. What you say." Coach Lina/Kira said it does not have anything to do with her.

"Hey! What about me? I'm the Queen of the field! So I get to play as forward!" Sue/Rika complains.

"This is no time for complaining Sue/Rika. We need to score. Shawn/Shirou and Saki are the only ones who can do it." Jude/Kidou said.

"Hump!" Sue/Rika pouts.

"We're counting on you two. Use that cool moves of yours to blow them out in the water." Bobby/Domon cheers for them.

Saki and Shawn/Shirou nods with a smile.

"Ok guys! Let's do this!" Mark/Endou shouts as he punches the sky.

"Yeah!!" Everyone in Raimon shouts as they run out to the field.

Both the team took their respective position and were ready to start anytime now.

Saki and Shawn/Shirou face off the Genesis/Za Jeneshisu team.

"I'm ready to go! Bring it on alien freaks!" Shurayuki shouts getting pumped up.

(Fweeeeet!!)

Shawn/Shirou starts with the kick-off. He passes it to Saki who dribbles the ball to the alien pose. 'Here goes nothing.' She sighs before touching the watch. "It's time." She whispers.

Her brown chocolate eyes change into crimson red color. "Yeah! Bring it on aliens!" She shouts as she runs with the ball.

However, suddenly, Isabelle Trick (Bellatrix) the girl with blue eyes and blue hair with two white locks at the sides of her head blocks her.

'When did she come here! She's just a midfielder!' Shurayuki thought in alarm. Before the ball gets stolen by her. "Wha--" She turns to see her run past her.