"Wake Me Up More Often."

Summary: Phil takes a nap and gets woken up. Fluff ensues.

WC: 450

"Philip!" I called from my tumblr scrolling position on the couch.

I heard Phil's feet make thuds down the hallway. He stood in the doorway glaring at me. From the messy way his hair was placed I could tell he had been sleeping, and I had awoken him.

"Yes, Dan?" Phil said none to friendly.

I smiled sheepishly at him. "Sorry." I said looking down and my laptop. "If I knew you were asleep I wouldn't have bothered you...."

Phil looked at me and sighed.

"Its okay, Dan. I needed to get up anyway." Phil said flashing me a sleepy crooked smile.

"What did you need anyway?" He asked sitting down next to me.

I blushed, "Did you, maybe, wanna have a movie marathon with me tonight?

Phil smiled at me and nodded.

"Ill put in the movie, if you'll get the snacks."

Phil said okay, and got up as i stuck the first movie in the dvd player.

Phil entered the room minutes later, and asked what we were watching.

"The Lorax." I say, knowing that its one of Phil's favorites.

He smiled at me, and we both settled down as the film began playing.

About 15 minutes into the film, I felt Phil grab my hand and lace his finger with mine. I looked at our hands and looked back up at phil. He was starring at me, eyebrows raised, as if asking if this was okay.

I smiled at him and squeezed his hand softly.  He smiled at me and looked back to the T.V. to watch the rest of the film. I, however was not content with this. I looked up at him and smiled at how transfixed he was with the film. I leaned up and lightly pepperes his neck with kisses.

Startles, Phil looked at me with his eyes opened wide.

"Dan, did you just-"

"Kiss you? Yes, yes i did." I said interrupting him in the middle of his sentence.

He smiled at me, "Good."

He leaned down and captured my lips with his. The kiss continued on for a while, before we pulled apart smiling like bafoons at each other.

"Phil, will you be my boyfriend?" I aksed, my voice filling with hope.

Phil frowned at me, and my heart broke. Then he started laughing.

"You should have seen your face Dan, it was priceless. And of course I will, you big twat."

My face broke into another smile, before i leaned up to kiss him again.

Phil broke the kiss again, and with a cheeky smile said,

"You should wake me up more often."

I shook my head at him, but gave my new boyfriend a kiss anyway.