"Today we all came here to see how these two beautiful souls will united into one. May your love continue to grow each and every year." the priest smiled at them. Geralt and Yennefer then turned to each other. The priest continued.
"O' Almighty God you have created us all in the image of Love, the image of Yourself. Bless now these two who stands before you. Guide them in your wisdom, shine your light upon them, that as they journey through this life together they will walk as bearers of your Truth. Amen. Please join your hands." the priest told them. They both took their hands and they were still smiling at each other.
"Now say your vows." the priest commanded them.
"I am hers." Geralt said proudly.
"I am his." Yennefer smiled at him.
"She is mine." Geralt smiled at her kindly.
"He is mine." Yennefer was trying to hold her tears. She was shining from the happiness.
"From this day until the end of my days.." they both said at the same time.
"You may seal you vows with a kiss." the priest smiled at them. They both looked straight into each other eyes. Then Geralt leaned closer to her and he kissed her with desire on her lips.
"Now I declare you husband and wife in the name of God." the priest said proudly.
Yennefer didn't wait any longer and she  immediately jumped on Geralt's neck and kissed him passionately. She didn't remember when she was so happy. Geralt hugged her tightly and he continued with kissing. This was the best day of his life so far. Everybody started clapping, crying and shouting at the same time.

They were inside the castle in the main hall. They already ate their delicious food, the bards were playing the music and singing. Everybody who wasn't drunk already were still drinking. The atmosphere was wonderful. Geralt was standing next to Vesemir when he looked at Yennefer how she was talking with Triss sitting next to her. He smiled at her, she seemed so happy. He loved when she was laughing but the most he loved her.
"I'm proud of you." Vesemir told him honestly and petted his back.
"I would never reach it so far without you.. you learnt me how to become a real man." Geralt said proudly. Vesemir smiled at him.
"I happy that you've stayed with her.. she is amazing woman."
"I'm happy too, she's the best thing that ever happened to me. I mean, I've never known anything quite like love and now I can't imagine my life without it, without her.. I love her with all my heart." Geralt was honest.
"I can see.." Vesemir laughed.
"If you excuse me.." Geralt told him kindly.
"Go, it's your big day.." Vesemir smiled.
Geralt then went into the middle of the hall and he stood up in front of table where was Yennefer sitting. He wanted to have good view on her.
"I would like to say something.." Geralt cleared his throat. Yennefer gave him confused look and everybody in the room looked at him surprised and then nobody said a word.
"People who knows me, know, that I don't speak much and that's true. But this day is very special for me and I want to dedicate some words to the woman who mean the world to me because she deserves it." he smiled at her and Yennefer looked at him surprised. She didn't expect it from him. He then took deep breath and he started speaking more loudly.

"I've promised myself I won't never fall in love with a stranger.. and here I am because I broke my promise. All my life I've wished to meet someone like you.. and thank God that I somehow found you. When I saw you for the first time, you took my breath away. I looked at you, you looked at me and there was nothing I could do to not fell in love with you. It's just the way you're moving, the way you're speaking, it's just the way you're smiling and I'm falling in love with you. I really can't take my eyes of you. You're unpredictable, you can be sometimes unbearable and very unpleasant but your heart is beautiful. Your soul is beautiful. You are beautiful." Geralt looked at her and he saw how she started crying. He smiled at her, then he continued.
"You're the kind of woman every men want.. You could have anyone and yet, you chose me. You knew I'm not perfect, that I have my mistakes and yet, you chose me. If someone would tell me back then that you will be my wife I would laugh into his face. Sometimes I wonder if I'm dreaming or maybe caught up in a trance because I still can't believe that you are real. You helped me to be who I am today. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. You always know how to make me feel better. Sometimes I feel like you've known me forever. I was lost but you saved me. You'll never know what it means to me that I'm not alone, that I'll never have to be.." Geralt found her eyes with his.
"I love you.." Yennefer whispered to him. Geralt was trying to hold his tears but he managed to continue.
"I don't need to look back to things in the past anymore because I know that I found forever in the love that we have. We've gone through the hell, we've survied hard moments together. Those years been hard for us no doubt but I don't regret any day, any moment, any second which I've spent with you. You're my first and my last real love." Geralt took a deep breath. "Some things are meant to be. All along I believed I would find you somewhere and destiny has brought you to me.. I've loved you for a thousands years Yennefer.. and I will love you for thousand and more. My love is yours. My heart is yours. My life is yours. Forever." Geralt said honestly and he gave her the biggest smile which he could do. Everyone in the room started clapping and crying at the same time. He didn't expect that big applause. He was just honest, he said what he felt but he was proud at himself and as he saw on Yennefer, she was also proud on him. He then went to grab the glass of wine from the table.
"Let's raise a glass to a better one and all the things that we've overcome." he raised his glass and everyone in the room joined him. He drank from the wine and he noticed Yennefer how she was going towards him. When she was close enough to him, he immediately kissed her on her lips.