Monster

"I'm not who I thought I was

"I'm not who I thought I was..."
Genim

| Unedited |

Chapter 3 • Monster

Niklaus Mikaelson.

Stiles woke up with a start the following morning, somehow on Derek's bed with the covers wrapped around his body like a cocoon.

A single name whispered throughout his sleep flashed across his lips as he woke, the name somehow engraved into his brain.
Startled, the boy looked around the neutral toned room to settle his nerves, the strong scent of his mate filling his nose.

He wondered if all alpha mates were able to smell their mate's scent this way, or have any heightened senses at all.
Stiles jumped out of the covers and into a well needed shower, his ears training on the noise of his pack settling in Derek's living room.
After his shower he quickly threw on a pair of Derek's sweatpants and hoodie, both a size too big.

As the human walked down the stairs of the loft the pack became silent.

When he noticed this he furrowed his brows in anticipation, "What? Is something wrong?"

His best friend shook his head beside his girlfriend, who did the same. Isaac was the only once who stepped forward and looked at the ground guiltily.

"We don't want to make our Luna mad."

Stiles couldn't help the small blush that formed on his cheeks at the new name he's been asserted. His mate simply watched from his seat on his couch, a smirk dancing on his lips with gratitude for his pack.
The young male made his way to his mate, sitting across his lap on the one seated couch with a huff. "Guys! I'm still the same old Stiles! No need to treat me like I'm royalty."

"Oh, but you are. In this pack, their Luna is like their queen."

It was then that Stiles blushed again, not knowing if it was from his pack's newfound respect, or the fact that Derek had just called him a queen.

Derek chuckled with his mate in his arms, giving him a quick peck before telling the rest of his pack to settle in the couches for their weekly bonding day.
Since Scott's unofficial pack joining Derek's, he decided to create their own bonding day, so that both packs feel welcomed in his home and pack.

That was one thing Stiles loved about Derek, his undying love.

"Are you hungry?" Stiles nodded into the older males shoulder, kissing it lightly as he was placed on the naked couch.
Derek made his way into the kitchen to prepare a meal for his mate, not expecting the rest of the pack to ask for meals as well.