Another Side Of Stiles

"What if I'm different?"Genim

Genim

| Unedited |

Chapter 2 • Another Side Of Stiles

Beacon Hills
     2014

The day started like any other for Stiles, he and Scott running after the first bell rang toward their first class with coach; who almost always yelled at them whether they were early or late.

"So. Do you know what the meeting is about tonight?"

Stiles shrugged, shifting his eyes from his best friend's as they sat down in their desks beside each other. Scott raised his brow suspiciously at his human friend, who sat quietly until he grew annoyed by Scott's stare.

"Okay! I found out what the creature is! Derek is letting me lead the meeting tonight to tell everyone."

Scott could only sit in shock at the news. Derek was going to let Stiles run their pack meeting? Derek didn't even let Scott do that and he was the somewhat alpha over Allison, Lydia, and Stiles himself.

Although Scott was still a beta himself.

"That's- that's kind of crazy. He's letting you run the pack meeting? No offense."

Stiles grumbled in his seat, slinking down, "Yeah, none taken."

The rest of the class went by fast, as did the next two, until lunch came and Stiles saw Derek standing at his locker.
Scott raised his brow at the alpha werewolf leaning against his best friend's locker, a small smile on his face.

"I-I'll catch up. Don't wait up."

Scott only nodded as he continued to walk past Stiles and Derek. Stiles stopped abruptly three feet away from the werewolf, head looking to the ground with a newfound shame.

He knew what Derek was here to do, reject him.

"Stiles-"

"I know. You don't feel the same and I've probably ruined any chance of friendship we ever had. I get it. Just please don't tel-"

Derek couldn't handle his excitement any longer as he smashed his lips against his mate's. Stiles stood stunned until he realized what was happening and began to kiss him back, his arms making their way around the alpha's neck.
Soon Derek was pulling away, the two of them breathing heavily. The alpha could only stare into the younger male's eyes with happiness.