Chapter 21 - It's nothing

Y/N's POV

It was back to normal life after i went back from the camp. Wake up as usual, brushing teeth, basically normal life. But this time, it feels weird somehow. I was used to people staring me at me as i walk to the cafeteria, but the staring were... different this time. I don't know how to explain it. Am i dreaming? If not, did i possibly wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Wait. Is there something on my head?

"Y/N! Come here!" I noticed Daehwi's voice calling me as he stood by the school dashboard.

"What's wrong?" I asked him standing beside him as i looked at the school board. The announcement that i saw there made my heart skipped a beat.

Did they really have to make a notice about this? No wonder people were staring at me.

"I didn't know you're in the student council now." He said.

"Ah. It's nothing much."

"Nothing much? Dude, getting in the student council is hard. Plus, you get to be close with 12 top students that's cute."

The more i think about it... they are all cute, aren't they? Wait, that's not why i volunteered.

"Yeah i guess. I think i'll head there now for a moment, Daehwi."

"Sure. Have fun."

I walked to the student council after seeing the notice that the president has just put up. Did she really have to put up a notice about me being admitted to to being a student council member?

"Chaeyeon!" I opened the door to her writing something on her desk.

"Y/N!" She screamed back. "I guess you saw the notice just now."

"You bet i did. Was that really necessary? Putting that up?"

"I did it so people won't be suspicious that you're hanging out with us. Since you're gonna help us with the festival from today." She stopped whatever she was doing and rested her hands on top of the desk.

"I guess you're right..." I stood there after thinking about what she just said. It is true. People might wonder why i'm with the student council all the time when i'm not a member nor a special student. I'm just a normal kid with rumors that's not pleasant to the ears. Even though it's a false rumor.

"What was your girlfriend's name? Mi... Miyoung?"

"Yeah. Why're you asking all of a sudden? I thought you knew about it already."

"Nothing. Just wondering. Except for when you told me about her name at the camp, this is the first time. Not even the rumors said anything about her name."

"Alright then. I guess i'll be back when it's time to have the meeting. You had your lunch yet?"

"Already ate it."

"Okay then. I'll be off."

"Take care~"

I went out and walked over to the cafeteria since
i haven't eaten my lunch yet. As i walked while looking outside, i noticed Eunbi-noona outside talking with someone. I tried to look to identify who the guy was, since he looks familiar.

"Y/N!" Daehwi surprised me from the back.

"Wah!! Don't scare me!"

"Sorry." He said chuckling after messing with me. "What're you looking at?"

"Ahh... that's a weird combination. I thought Jackson wasn't interested in anyone."

"Why do you think so?"