Chapter 6 - Close call

Y/N dozes off, looking out of the window. Reminiscing about his time with Miyoung. Times where he had a circle of friends, and a lovely girlfriend. But it all went downhill because of his girlfriend's death. Not even his own friends would back him up. He let a tear out, thinking about how it all could go so wrong.

"Mr. Lee?" The teacher calls out to him. He turns his gaze towards the teacher, and he notices that the other students were staring at him.

"Yes?" Y/N asks.

"Could you pay attention to the class, please? I'm sure you're thinking about something important, but this part of the book will be included in the exam."

"Oh, right. Sorry" Y/N brushes his mind off.

Time skip

*ring* *ring* *ring*

The school bell sounds, meaning that school's over. Y/N packs up his stuff, and instead of going straight home, he goes to the rooftop.

________

"Tomi! How did the scouting with Saku-chan and Kwangbae go?" Chaeyeon asks the girl who was eating bread at the moment. She stops her eating instantly, and reaches for her log book inside her backpack. She starts flipping through the log, searching for what Chaeyeon had asked her to do.

"As always, Hyewon-unnie asks the driver to stop from time to time to buy some food." Chaeyeon shakes her head.

"Put it on the tab. And then?" Hitomi flips the page.

"The place seems in perfect condition. The atmosphere... gets kinda scary at night. Perfect for your 'plan'."

Chaeyeon smirks at the part where she had said "atmosphere". Finally, after a long-time of brainstorming, she finally gets the plan she needs, to make Y/N slowly become hers. "Alright, thanks, Hitomi-chan."

She continues back on eating her bread. Chaeyeon then calls Nako and Yujin over to her desk.

"Did you two already get the principal's approval?

"Didn't you told us to wait for your order?" Nako asks her. "You said you're waiting for Tomi-chan for her reports."

"So, we didn't do anything." Yujin finishes off with a smile.

"Oh right. I did say that, didn't i?" Chaeyeon then quickly types in random words on her laptop. She then connects her laptop with the printer next to her. And in an instant, it starts printing a two-page report. "Here, give this report to the principal now. The sooner we get this approved, the faster we can get everything done." The two girls walk away after taking the report Chaeyeon had just made.

"Unnie! Guess what?" Yuri suddenly swoops in to Chaeyeon's desk, making her throw the pen she was using out of reflex.

"Woah! Don't scare me like that." Chaeyeon said as she grabs the pen. "What is it?"

"So i was at the field, and when i looked up, i saw Y/N looking down from the rooftop!"

Yuri's statement made Chaeyeon's pen fall of her grip, as she stares at Yuri in disbelief. She stands up, holding both of Yuri's small shoulder.

I have a bad feeling about this...

"What was he doing?" Chaeyeon then starts panicking slowly.

"I don't know, unnie."

Not wanting to waste anymore time, she starts walking towards the door.

"Where're you going?" Yuri asks.

"To the rooftop." Chaeyeon said, sounding worried.

___________

Note: I really, REALLY hope that this part's not too dark.

Where did it all go wrong...? Did i make a mistake by taking her to the movies that day? Did i make a mistake by dating her in the first place? 

My emotion starts getting unstable. I felt sad, confused, angry at the same time. I feel like nagging at someone. But who?

I punch the fence, making my hand bleed a bit. I ignored it and just let it bleed, dripping onto the floor as i start feeling like i could cry at any second.

She died because of me... wait. Because of me?

The wind blows through my hair, as i look down to the field and saw a girl running inside the building.

She died because of me.... if i hadn't met her in the first place, she should still be alive by now, right? Was it a mistake for me... to even be alive?

I continue to stare down the field.

If i die right now... no one will miss me, right? It's okay, right?

As i thought about that, the girl that i had met before in this place flashes to my mind. Her figure standing in front of me as she's walking towards me, with her hair blowing.

No. She doesn't have anything to do with me. Why would she miss me?

After what felt like an hour, i was about to jump over the fence, when i hear a shriek from behind me. It was her.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams making me startled, and instantly turns around. I'm sure that her scream was heard even by the students at the field.

"What the hell are you doing? Come over here!! Right now!" She gestures her hand to me, telling me to come to her. But i wouldn't listen.

"LEE Y/N!!! Hurry your ass up and get over here!!" She screams again, and i start to get annoyed by it.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" I retorted. "You don't even know who i am! Why should you care about me dying?!"

"If you go over that fence even by a foot, i'll jump with you! Try me!" She threatens. But i know that she wouldn't do it.

"You don't have the guts!" I ignored her threat, and lets my foot over the fence.

"You asked for it!" She starts running, but not towards me. Instead, she runs towards the fence not far from me.

Wait, is she really gonna..

Not taking any chances, i put my foot back, and she's still not stopping. I quickly run towards her, holding her from going any further, but she keeps insisting.

"What the hell're you doing?! Let go!!" She said, trying to let go of my hand. I resort to brute force, as ipull her with all my strength into a hug, and tackles her down. She's now on top of me.

"Why are you going this far, for a student who just transferred here a month ago?" I asked her, with a lot of question in mind.

"I..." She paused for a bit. " I just... don't want you to die, alright?" Her voice shakes.

"Please, just... " She takes a deep breath, as i felt my shirt getting wet.

"Wait, are you crying?" I looked towards her, and i was right.

"Woah! Okay, i get it! I won't do this anymore!" As soon as i said it, she immediately stops.

"Promise?" She looks up to me, with her tears still going down her face making me chuckle.

She's so cu... no.

"Yeah. I promise."

"Can you... let go?" I didn't even realize i was still hugging her, tightly. I immediately let go of the hug, as i feel my face getting red. I then stood up, and offers her my hand. She takes it and stands up as well.

"Wait, why's your hand re- You're bleeding!!" She notices the blood in my hand, i immediately covered it up with my left hand.

"What're you talking about?" I tried playing dumb, but it was too little too late.

"Let's get you to the nurse's office." She said as she pulls my hand.

_____________
Had some time to spare, but didn't think i would be done this fast. Lol 😂

Hope this is good.

Peace ✌