Chapter 2 - Plan

Y/N's POV

As soon as i thought that i would never have to see her again...*sigh*

I walked to the desk, with all 12 girls watching me. I felt anxious. What're they gonna do to me?

Chaeyeon: I'm glad you came! Let me introduce the girls from left to the right. Jang Wonyoung, Ahn Yujin, Honda Hitomi, Yabuki Nako, Kim Minju, Jo Yuri, Me, Kim Chaewon, Kang Hyewon, Choi Yena, Miyawaki Sakura, and Kwon Eunbi.

All:Nice to meet you!

They greeted as they bowed to me.

Y/N:What's this all about? Are you going to expel me?

Chaeyeon:What? Ex- No no. I just want to ask you something.

Y/N:What is it?

Chaeyeon:Would you want to join us? In the student council?

...things are getting even crazier than i thought it would.

Y/N: I don't have any interest in joining. I'm leaving. Leave me alone.

I said, as i stood up leaving the room.

Chaeyeon:Wait!!

I ignored her, and i left the room just like that.

________
3rd POV

Chaeyeon: This is harder than i thought....

She hits the desk in frustration, making the others startled. Her plan was to have him join the student council so she could somehow gather some information about what happened in his old school, as well trying to gain some points with him. It looks like it won't be as easy as it seems for Chaeyeon. But she's not planning on giving up.

Chaeyeon: Minju-ya. How much have you gathered?

Minju:Wait.

Minju walked towards her backpack, and took out a note from her backpack. She flips the pages back and front, to search for the info that she has gathered so far.

Minju:Okay, so. It's not much unnie. Bu-

Chaeyeon:Tell it to me.

Chaeyeon cut her off.

Minju:From around 50 students that i have asked, 30 of them didn't know anything and just started hating him after seeing someone bullying him. 19 of them said they heard something from a friend, but they all have different stories. Like he killed his old girlfriend, he's doing drugs, etc. But this is all based on "he said she said". But one of them refused to say anything, but after i and Wonyoung "flirted" with him a little bit.

I glance at Wonyoung, and she

I ignored her, because i wasn't in the mood

I ignored her, because i wasn't in the mood. She pouted a little bit, making me sorry.

Chaeyeon:Sorry, Wonyoung-ah.