[Imagine] [Lemon] Levi Ackerman x Reader [Attack On Titan] Drunk

Start from the beginning

"He may or may not be highly under the influence of drugs."

"Drugs!?"

"Joking!" She put her hands up in defense. "It's just alcohol, not drugs. Scared you didn't I?"

"That may be even worse..." You grunted as you put a nearby jacket on, and opened the door again.

"How so?"

"Last time he was drunk he tried to clean his horse..."

"What's wrong with that?" Hanji asked, almost as if she was perplexed.

"He tried to clean it with his toothbrush..."

~

"Levi?" You asked gently as you knocked on his office door.

When you heard a soft thud, but no other noises you tried again.

"Levi, it's me."

"No one's here." A raspy and unstable voice replied.

You opened the door, and a wave of alcohol hit you. Over the two years that you knew, you learned the he could handle his alcohol. You were the one that would be able to get drunk off of a single beer, and then be ready to jump into sex. It would take a lot to make Levi even the slightest bit tipsy or even buzzed.

It was dark, but you could make out a figure sitting in Levi's chair with a bottle in its hand. His shirt was slightly undone and his hair was dishevled. If it wasn't from the warm smell of vodka in the air, you would be slightly turned on.

"Levi where the hell did you get so much liquor?"

"Shut up brat, and get out. Didn't I say I wasn't here?"

"That's not exactly how it work," You say under your breath.

You walked over to Levi -ignoring his warning- and attempt to take the bottle from his hands. He easily grabbed your wrist and snatched it back.

"You will die. Your liver can't take this much in one night,"

"So? I'd rather die than have you stuck in my mind all the time."

"What?"

"It's crazy... even when my mind is a blur all I can think about is Y/N... Her soft H/C, and bright E/C eyes... it makes me sick."

"Huh?" You were starting to think Levi was really getting tired of you.

"If this is what it's like to be in love, I don't like it. It makes me want to throw up."

"I-I think that's the alcohol speaking..." You convinced yourself. Would Levi really admit to loving you while he was drunk?

"Y/N, come here," Levi beckoned. With a loud clash, he dropped the bottle to the floor, and pulled you on top of him. He started to sprinkle your neck with warm drunken kisses and attempted to slide his hand in your shirt.

"Hey!" You pull away. He was stronger to you, and forced you to remain on his lap. You could already feel his throbbing member against the back of your pants.

"What the hell? I haven't even done anything..."

"I get excited thinking of you." Levi said a matter-of-factly, as he easily turned you around and forced you to straddle his waist.

Perk of drunk Levi: He's honest.

Suddenly Levi's hand dipped in the front of you pants, and he fondle your underwear.

Con of drunk Levi: He got hornier, faster.

"Levi I don't think we should... not while you're in this state..."

"I want to," He breathed into your neck as he tried to force you out of your shirt.

"Your chair and desk and floor w-will be a mess," You moaned slightly as he thumbed your clit through your underwear.

"Everytime we have sex it gets messy. I'll clean it," He replied in between sloppy kisses. You found yourself grabbing onto Levi's backside and hair as you leaned your head back. He was kissing up and down you chest, while one hand supported your back, and the other was still in your pants.

Your body was responding to his touch and a few seconds later you were rubbing against his hand in response.

"W-We should-dn't," You moaned as you tried not to look Levi in the eye.

"I'm still pissed that you kissed Jean, I even made him work harder than the others during practice. I suggest you give me what I want to make up for your behaviour... and right now I want you." Levi spoke slowly to show you how serious he was.

"Ngh," You couldn't say anything back as Levi made you face him. He lifted your shirt off over your head, and you helped him unbutton his.

He pushed you towards him and soon connected your lips to his. His stuck his tongue inside your mouth and you merely got a taste of all the alcohol he had drank.

Levi reluctantly pulled away when you both were beginning to lightly pant from the deep kiss.

"I don't-" You were silenced when Levi pushed a finger into you. He started to pump slowly at first but moved faster.

Suddenly Levi stood up while you were still clinging to him and sat your bottom onto his desk. You pants, along with your underwear, were still around your lower thighs.

"L-Levi!" You breathed out when he inserted another finger into you and went even faster.

"Shut up and enjoy it," He told you. Even when he had a cloudy mind he liked to be in control.

You heard Levi's pants hit the floor then he moved his now unoccupied hand to assist you out of your jeans and panties.

"Ready?" He asked with a hiccup following. For someone who was drunk, he didn't act like it very much...

Without hesitation he removed his now dirty fingers and jammed into you a bit to fast. He was already pulsing and erect

"Ow!" You jerked up.

"Your hips," He complained. Both his hands went to maintain your hips that were constantly squirming. He placed them gently on your wasit, yet roughly pushed them down on the desk.

Soon he was pushing in and out sloppily, at an attempt to please you. But him being drunk wasn't helping.

You were in for a rough night.

A/N

Hahaha drunk Levi is a bit bad at sex.

Good night . It's 4am and I'm tired. I was suppose to have updated my Hikaru x Reader x Kaoru fic but i decided to work on this... hope you liked it. Good Night/ Morning!

Tell me if you see any typos (there wil be a lot, I'm very tired).

Vote, coment and request!