Five.

Jooheon gripped the seat in front of him, heart slamming against his rib cage. The speedometer jumped from 50 miles per hour to 90 miles per hour. Hoseok gripped the steering wheel, focused on the road. Minhyuk pulled Changkyun into an embrace as the car sped down the highway.

Jooheon didn't look too closely into the forests surrounding them. He focused on the road ahead, fingers trembling. The last thing he wanted to do was frighten himself with the terrifying image of an alien. Things were already scary enough.

A shriek pierced the night sky. Jooheon's heart stopped. The sound was human. There was someone near. Someone was in trouble.

Hyungwon looked toward the thick forest on their right. "Hey, I see someone! I see someone running."

No one said anything. They were too concerned about the monstrous sound they heard earlier. The scenery moved past them at a dizzying speed. Jooheon's dug his nails into the seat in front of him, gritting his teeth. Nausea washed over him as the shrieking continued.

"We're almost there!" Hoseok shouted, increasing his grip on the steering wheel.

Jooheon took a peek into the forest. His eyes widened. It wasn't just one person in trouble. The loud shrieks were from more than one person. There were several people running.

"Just a little further!"

Jooheon glanced at Hoseok. His brother was focused, brows furrowed as he forced the car to move faster. On either side of the road thick forest started to lessen. He could no longer hear the horrifying shrieks. Jooheon pressed his forehead into the seat   in front of him, trembling.

The car started to slow down. Jooheon released a shaky breath. He kept his forehead pressed into the seat, trying his best to breathe easily. He stopped digging his nails into the seat and focused on his breathing. If he could just breathe, then he would be fine.

"Is everyone okay?" Kihyun asked, trying to catch his breathe.

Jooheon lifted his head, looking at Kihyun. "No, but I'll be okay soon. I promise."

Kihyun nodded, looking at him. "It's okay. Just focus on breathing in and out, okay?"

Jooheon nodded.

"What was that? Why were all those people running? Were the aliens after them?" Changkyun asked, voice dripping with fear.

Minhyuk rubbed his hand up and down Changkyun's shuddering back. "It'll be okay kyunnie. Just take a deep breath in and out, okay?"

Changkyun nodded, taking slower breaths in and out

Hyungwon looked back, searching. "There were so many people in trouble. So many people needed help."

Kihyun looked at Hyungwon. "Everyone is in trouble, Hyungwon. I know I sound insensitive but it's the truth. We are all in trouble and we are trying our best to survive. It would be in our best interest to just focus on our family."

"I have to agree with Kihyun. That isn't to say circumstances won't affect how we think but for now let's be cautious," Hoseok said.

Hyungwon nodded, eyes filled with sadness. Jooheon glanced at Hyungwon. He knew why his brother was upset. It wasn't easy driving away from people screaming. He reached out placing a hand on his older brother's shoulder. He hoped his brother wouldn't notice how badly his hands were shaking.

Hyungwon looked at him. "Honey?"

"I'm okay, hyung," he said, giving his brother's shoulder a squeeze. "I'll be okay."

Hyungwon nodded. "Okay."

Jooheon removed his shaking hand from Hyungwon's shoulder.

"I suggest everyone try and get some sleep," Hoseok said. "I know it may be hard after what just happened, but I think you all should try. We'll all feel a little better after some rest."