As the cloud cleared it revealed a slightly shocking scene.

"How," Temari grit pushing her fan down harder.

Amaya held the fan in her iron grip, yet her arm shook uncharacteristically as she glared up at the blonde. In her other arm she securely held TenTen.

"Attacking someone who's holding a injured comrade... no class," The Ishikawa shook her head. 

Temari scowled.

"Enough Temari, you'll have your chance to beat her." her black clad teammate yelled from above.

The two girls eyes locked firmly as Amaya tried to decipher the meaning behind his statement.

"Whatever," the blonde spat ripping back her weapon.

The silver headed girl watched her figure move away and Rock Lee's move forward.

"Thank you," Rock Lee cried dramatically jumping in front of her.

Amaya blinked a the boy before a small smile spread across her face.

"No problem," she sang letting Tenten down easy and handing her off to her teammate.

As the two walked slowly back up Amaya shook her head at her own actions.

If that went any further... she thought remembering how her arm shook slightly as she held Temari's fan back.

It could've gotten ugly...

As they reached the top of the stairs the Bushy Browed genin promptly turned to the young women.

"Thank you for defending my teammate!" He said dramatically as he took her hand.

Amaya quirked her brow as she chuckled nervously.

"No problem, I was just on my way in and all I felt bad-,"

"No! Please do not be humble, it was very selfless and youthful!!!" He yelled as tears ran down his face theatrically.

She blinked at him for a moment before shaking his hand again.

"Uh- yeah.. again no problem, I've gotta get to my team," she smiled sheepishly stepping around him.

She winced only slightly as her muscles aches and begged to rest. She merely shook the feeling and began walking towards her team.

"Was that necessary," One chain smoking sensei asked.

She stopped in her tracks and shot him a cheeky smile.

"No, but it sure did feel good."

He let out a puff of smoke shaking his head.

"You tormented the poor girl, not everyone plays your mind games Amaya," Ino hummed with a smirk.

"I haven't a clue what your talking about,"

Choji giggled.

"Smartass," the Nara chirped leaning onto the rail in exhaustion.

"She did almost have you there, we aren't blind," Asuma sighed.

Amaya pressed her lips together in irritation.

"I know, so embarrassing." She sang as she walked away from them to her own team.

As her figured moved away from them a tick mark formed on Ino's forehead.

——

"Amaya!" Naruto cried tackling her to the ground.

"I'm pretty sure we've been over this part already,"