Part 1

As the explosion happened, the helicopter that had the last of the Tarims, Adil, Alder and her biddies started flying away. Tally heartbroken, confused, and shaken up by what just happened started trembling

"We... we have to go back.. what happened.. I have to help them they're my un- "

She was about to say unit but right before she could Alder placed her hand on her shoulder. Tally stopped herself from continuing that phrase because she understood; the moment she turned into a biddy, Raelle and Abigail were no longer her unit. Her heart felt... heavy.. she didn't know what to do.. 

How and Why was being a biddy for Alder the only idea she had at that moment. She could have sliced that Camarilla agent in half herself. But then she remembered. That day when she and Gerit were walking around Fort Salem, and she had stated that being a biddy would be an honor. And now, after Alder had made that little speech to her back in the caves, she couldn't stop herself from having that spark light up again when she'd look at the general.

"It is unlikely that they have survived this explosion. However, in all my years I've never seen anything like it. But they gave their life to save us, and for that they will be honored." implied Alder

"You just said we don't know what happened!! - Tally in denial of what she saw turned to face Alder - How can we just leave their bodies laying there, turn the helicopter around we have to - 

"More of the Camarilla might still be down there, we have fought hard and are outnumbered. We are going back to base to figure out a way to defeat them" replied Alder with a severe tone giving a nod to Bridey to continue flying the plane until the reach Fort Salem.

Even Bridey was heartbroken, trying to hold in her tears. She had grown fond of Abigail after having guarded her for a while. And when she had seen Tally and Abigail running towards Raelle on that beach... what a unit. They really had each other's backs.

The sun was setting, the mountains looked flourished with green, looking down, Tally could still see from afar the blackness that was caused by the - .. She didn't know what to think. What is it that happened down there.    A million thoughts came into her head.   She couldn't control them, she couldn't think of anything other than .. her sisters. 

A tear fell down her cheek, her lips were shaking. Sitting next to her, without saying a word, Adil put his arm around her, giving her a sign to rest her head on his shoulder.  Tally was tired.

But now she suddenly remembered their mentor, the person who has guided them through their basic training.                                   

What was she going to tell Anacostia?

*Going to need to two of you to come back so you can continue to frustrate me and age me prematurely*

Tally chuckled to herself. She knew deep down Anacostia cared for them and loved them. But what would her reaction be to all this? Raelle and Abigail supposedly dead and herself being ... a biddy. She looked down to her hand *Damn it wrinkles* she thought.

A gust of wind blew past her hair and she kept her head rested on Adil's shoulder. He was such a sweet guy; now she understood what Abigail saw in him.