Sad? Let's just say he'd been on the news for robbing several toy stores with men dressed as pandas, Teddy bears and monkeys— Joker had been as obsessed with his little girl as she was with him and nobody seen it coming.

"Are you fucking serious j, i told you to stop bringing her to shit like that do you know how hard it is to explain to her teacher—" i begin to rant but he shushes me which only adds fuel to the fire and i feel my anger boiling.

"She's sleeping, i guess the sounds of gun fire and screaming is the only bed time story she needs" he chuckles carrying her in one arm gun in the other hand as we walk to my building. Him and i still didn't live together...i mean he did but when him and i got into our arguments he would go back to his other house taking our little ring leader right along with him. She took the term daddy's girl to a whole new meaning.

"Actually she fell asleep after i shot the first guy and you began to ramble on about disloyalty she slept through the gunfire" i point out earning a glare and even after all this time i still got satisfaction getting under his skin.

"Go to hell" he tells me once the elevator ding's opening up to my floor following me to her room.

"Save me a spot"i smirk which he rolls his eyes at. For someone who detested having a kid so much they were attached at the hip. Anything she wanted she got spoiled was an understatement, with two parents who didn't have much growing up except for pain and suffering telling our little girl no wasn't something we planned to do.

Going to my room i begin taking my clothes and heels of the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Swiftly throwing the blade i kept tucked between my breast i hear a hiss and smirk.

"I thought you'd learn by now not to sneak up on me" i smirk turning around my hair flipping behind me.

"And i thought you'd learn my presence by now doll, I've been told my aura is unforgettable" he boast loudly and i shush him knowing Nala would wake up excited thinking it's play time.

"You learn a new word and never stop saying it" i tease walking over to my closet listening as he follows.

"Something about that word just sits right with me, do you want another kid?" He ask coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and i blink rapidly thrown off by the question.

"She makes you want more than one?" I question ignoring his question.

"She's not sharing me, she'd have him shipped off somewhere we could never find him if it meant sharing me" he speaks before laughing and i take note of how he says "him" twice. A little boy. He turns me around giving me a once over placing his lips on my forehead.

"And im not sharing my husband, i already had to play death domination and destruction with Nala to see who gets you tomorrow" i giggle wrapping my arms around his neck which he cackles loudly at pulling me flush against him.

"The two most important women in my life fighting over me, pfft im not someone who is loved doll we been through this" he says in that animated voice of his the weight of his gun up against my hip and i smirk.

"Then call it an infatuation, obsession because if you try to leave well... you wont get far" i promise wrapping my hand around his neck listening to the way he purrs.

"Our little ring leader might have to get over her selfishness because i want a boy" he finalizes before pushing his lips against mine forcefully and its not long before i notice the pistol i felt wasnt actually a gun and i internally laugh at how many times ive made that mistake.

Sliding onto my knees infront of him dragging his boxers down as i do he takes another swing from the bottle watching me. His dick spring up and i smirk up at him.