Im good on that shit

Sitting in arkham was not how i planned to spend my weekend and it was all jokers fault. He never wants to listen to me especially when hes angry.

"Ready for your session ms.lawton?" A brown hair blue eyed young guy ask. I size him up and decide if i could take him which i knew i could. But he could easily be pursuaded.
"Ms.lawton is my mother, call me something else" i say walking up to the bars wrapping my hands around them making him gulp. "Nervous?" I ask licking my lips and his eyes watch my tounges movement.

"Uh w-what you be liked to be called then,beautiful" he stutters a pink tint on his cheeks and i smile innocently biting my lip.

"Beautiful works just fine" i say smiling glad hes so easily distracted, that was until he got called to another floor and i smirked sliding his keys in my pocket. Poor boy so...naiive. Before i could enjoy anymore of my newest accomplishment 2 guards were headed toward my cell, stomping and harsh with every movement.

"You killed 7 guards in under two minutes" dr.quinzel says and i roll my eyes.

"I know it wouldve been more had i not been tazed.." I trail off picking at my nails, my straight jacket pooled around my feet because she thinks im harmless.

"They hurt you?!" She ask baffled theyd hurt little ol me. She really was as innocent as she looked. Blonde hair big blue eyes it was sickening, how could a woman be this frail and weak!

"Hurt me? Oh no harleen, i love the feeling absolutely love the buzz it distracted me..." I say watching her jaw drop before i burst out laughing.

"Youre so much like the joker" she says and i scoff. I heard about their intense session i ended up not being able to chat with her yesterday because he made her cry in under 5 minutes.

"Am i now? I lived with him for almost a year all that time spent im sure we've began unintentionally sharing habits." I shrug carelesly not knowing she'd take that small sentence and run with it.

"You werent like this before him?" She hints and i hold up my hand stopping her.

"Quinzel please. Thats what i stand against the idea of men being the powerful and dominant of us. Let a man change or control me? Please! News flash quinzel you arent ugly we both know it, youd be suprised how all it takes is a little flash of the leg and a giggle to have weak pathetic men at your beck and call. Now THAT is what i stand for" i smile maliciously and she leans back after setting her pen down.

"So you control him, you use him?" She ask reffering to the joker and i shake my head.

"No we see alot the same so i dont have to force him into it, i tried it once he bit back like he usually does-"

"He bites you?" She ask earning a "are you serious?" Look.

"I ment metaphorically speaking. J doesnt need my...hmm..my influence we work together he sees me as a strong individual...his equal if i dare" i say and she nods interested.

"How do...nevermind its dumb" she sighs and now im interested.

"What? Trouble in the work place, being underestimated with all these condescending men? Having less authority cause 'youre just a girl'? " i ask her and she nods.

"Y-you make it sound easy to control men, and get youre way in a male-dominated feild" she admits and i bust out laughing.

"Its all about perspective girl, you think the way a man wants you to and he controls you. Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power- which means if you know how to work with sex you have the most power" i tell her leaning forward.

"I have to sleep with everyone?!" She shrieks and i slap my forehead. This could take some time and by the timer on the table we have 30 seconds.

"No you idiot! But if i help you i want something in return" i demand and she nods.

"Yeah anything i mean what do you want?" She ask and i feel my lips twitch into a smirk.

"To be able to walk around freely...me and joker," i begin and she nods taking notes "...and a machine gun" i finish and she drop her pen tilting her head upset thinking she made progress with me which i laugh too.

"Later quinn" i say hearing the door being unlocked.

Taking a bite out of the apple i observe the whole cafateria, the guards eyeing mainly me suspiciously the other patients who looked terrified to come near me and dr.quinn who just left with a tray of this garbage food they serve. There were 3 guards. One was a big muscular guy who looked angry and ready to kill but with his lack of belt carrying his weapons he couldnt, the second guy was chomping away on food completely unaware of his surroundings and his hat crooked covering one eye and then there was the rookie. He was holding his pants as if they were about to feel his cheeks tinted a light pink with bright blue eyes twitching all over and a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. This was going to be easy.

"Hello doll" a husky voice purrs into my ear from behind and i look over my shoulder sending j a small nod. "Hmm not the reaction i expected..." He admits and i look at him taking another bite of my apple spitting the skin in a pile on the floor.

"You mad at me dollface?" Joker ask pushing his face against mine and i crumble. My plan to ignore him and be mean washed away when he did that goofy bit. When he sees me trying to hide my smile he laughs.

"What do you want?" I ask irritably holding onto the apple tighter and he humms stairing at my hand.

"I wanna know what you said to harleeeen" he drags out her name and i smirk.

"I dont kiss and tell" i tease making him laugh. "How about you tell me what you said to her?" I ask curiously.

"I dont kiss fuck and tell" he blurts making me explode with laughter and the guards give us all a disgusted look.

"Joker you always want to compete and one up me" i laugh taking another bite when he gives me a confused look.

"I thought you didnt like apples" he finally says but im shocked he even remembered.

"Nor bananas" i shrug. "But apples have seeds that can be sharpened to get me out" i smirk at him.

"What are you gunna sharpen it with your teeth?" He teases with an eye roll and i frown.

"Im offended you think so lowly of me j, after i did train you in the art of pick pocketing" i grin showing him a tazer, set of keys and nail filer.

"Oh im impressed but i hope you dont think youre going to walk out easily besides if you have keys whats the apple for?" He ask and i put the bitten one in his hands and take out a fresh one from my pocket.

"These apples are seedless i just need a distraction while we get out" i smirk gaining a confused look but its gone quickly when i throw it at another patient who punches the guy across from him in the face. The 3 guards jump into action and me and joker take that as our que once the other patients jump in.

We crawl out the cafeteria slipping into the empty hall giggling only to be met with 3 burly looking male nurses with white lab coats standing shoulder to shoulder.

"Mmm its always a pleasure seeing you joker, and i see you brought a friend! Ive been wondering when id get a chance with you ms.lawton" the doctor smirks before i feel a sharp sting in my neck.

"Bitch" i murmur as i slip into a short term sleep thats better then what happens next.