You got me hooked up on the feeling

2 Weeks Later

This was not how i planned to spend my friday night. Sitting in the bathtub with the lights off candles lit sipping red wine while listening to soft music sounded perfect until the tears joined the party and the music changed from smooth music to heart break songs and i started wallowing in self-pity. For some reason it actually felt...good. Nobody was here to witness me breaking down and being weak. I could let out everything i've been holding in for years and it felt so good. I'd go back to being a boss bitch tomorrow but today id take care of myself.

Sinking lower into the bubbles and tilting my head back, i smile gulping down the wine enjoying my peace until my phone buzzes. Nope im ignoring it until it stops! My bliss is more important. It buzzes again. And again. And AGAIN before i become irritated and finally answer.

"What?!" I yell not even bothering to check the caller i.d. Cause whoever was calling clearly deserved my anger if they couldnt understand i didnt answer for a reason the first 3 times.

"Well thats no way to answer the phone doll, now is it?" I hear a nasaly cynical voice chirp and i gasp. Why was he calling? I hope he wasnt calling for what i thought, scratch that i knew he wasnt calling to talk about sex because he wasnt needy.

"J?" I ask confused how he even got my number and shocked he was calling me. Nervousness began pooling in my stomach as i tapped on the rim of the tub.

"The one and only, now that we've established who we were-" he snarks but i scoff and i bet he's smirking. He was still a complete ass and in a way im glad because it means he's still him and us having sex didnt change anything.

"I was enjoying my day off in the bath, im hanging up" i hiss into the phone but he chuckles. I dont think ive ever heard him chuckle but it was nice. Fuck i need to focus and stop daydreaming about him.

"No invite? Thats low. But i dont think youd want to hang up when i have something that belongs to you" he humms and i hear my niece, zoe, calling my name before the phone clicks and i notice he hung up but the number he called me from is saved as 'Mistah J😻💚'. Rolling my eyes i cant help but think when did he even have time to do that? Climbing out the tub and rush to my room quickly lotioning my body, throw on my underclothes with a black long sleeved crop top black tight skirt and black high heel ankle boots. Checking my makeup in the mirror i smile glad i wore waterproof because my tears hadnt messed it up. I grab my car keys and run outside to my car. Im going to kill him.

When i pull up to his warehouse i quickly jump out not even bothering to shut my door and storm in the front door already unlocked. I hear yelling and loud noises and follow it into the living room expecting to see the worst but instead see joker and zoë playing uno. "Youre such a cheater! Thats not how this works youre making up your own rules!" He yells but Zoë just laughs throwing her last card down yelling "i win!" If it wasnt for the situation i'd call him out on how he was such a hypocrite when it came to rules.

"Good now get your stuff we're leaving" i say strongly, earning both of their attention. Zoë looks shocked to see me but happy while joker looks angry but i could see hints of lust.

"But aunt A..." She whines and i send her the look making her stop her whining and beging slowly packing her bookbag. I turn my glare back towards joker who looks...upset. Was he actually genuinely enjoying time...with a kid?

"I got the pizza!" Frost yells comming into the living room but instantly picks up on the uneasy atmosphere. Zoë looks at me hopefully but i shake my head making her pout and give me a pleading look. She knew i couldnt resist, she was spoiled to the max and got everything with that one look.