New joker story

Yes you did read that right i will be doing a new joker story.

So I don't have a description for the story yet because I'm still playing with ideas but I do have an epilogue and what might be the first chapter which is how they meet. Im still debating on heath ledger joker or jared leto's, a innocent ditsy main character or a innocent main character with a bit of a bite still just debating but let me know what you guys think ideas...opinions...advice.

Epilogue
She was fire; he was ice
Her touch was warm
His wasnt as nice

She was air; he was water
Shed help to breath
While he pulled them under

She was an angel; he was a demon
And when together
They would BOTH weaken

It had been a humid night in gotham the rain just stopped a few minutes ago so due to all the curves and potholes in the street there had been many puddles. I guess not many people here liked the rain since not one person was out. The only sound was a newspaper rustling a street down before it fell in a puddle.

"Well well well fresh meat" a dark voice says and I ignore it. Growing up in New York a lot of time if you pay these guys no mind they leave you alone. But this wasnt New york this was gotham...i was all alone on a dim barely lit desolate street.

"Dont'cha hear me talking to ya" the man repeats this time his rough calloused hand grabbing my arm swinging me around to face him. The action wasnt what made me scream nor his muscular 6 foot figure but the metal pole that was swung at the back of his head knocking him unconcious. Atleast i hoped thats what he was and not dead.

"You know what they say the bigger they are the harder they'll fall" a nasaly voice laughs and my eyes widen as he twirls the now dented pole around skillfully as he walks right past me.

"T-thanks for saving me mister" i call out to him instantly making him stop. Was it something i said? The man steps into the light provided by the street post revealing his face and my smile falls.

"Do i look like the type of guy to save someone" he ask stairing at me with intense eyes the way a predator looks at prey. 

"You look like a low budget party clown who just came from a 5 year olds birthday in a trailer park" i blurt and as he moves forward threateningly i notice his gun on his hip and squeal pulling out my taser and closing my eyes.

I hear snickering before a small chuckle which turns into a boisterous cackle. Peaking through one eye i see the clown holding his chest as he wipes a fake tear. "Whats so funny?" I pout angry he wasnt taking me serious.

"Put that down before you hurt yourself" he laughs even harder tears forming in his eyes. I twirl the tazer around in my hands looking for a on switch or button which makes him laugh even harder. 

"Shut up its not funny" i whine still fumbling with it until he forcefully grabs my hands with his much larger and rougher ones making me fall on my butt and drop the taser in a puddle coincidentally placed beneath us. It lets out a cackling noise before it flashes a bright light and steam rises from it. Dragged from my moment of silence over my now dead taser  by the once again obnoxious laughter of this guy i huff getting of the cold dirty ground.

"Whats your name doll?" He ask with a grin on his face and i follow him cautiously as we make our way down the street.

"It damn sure aint doll" i smile sarcastically dusting myself off only to hear a cat purring in the distance...or maybe him im not sure ive ever heard that sound come from a person.

"Oooh the kitty has claws" he humms this time with a interested look in his eyes, subconciously i take a step back. Something about this man...clown, was interesting. Not sure if its my lack of communication with people for the past 3 weeks except for the guy at the grocery store who literally drooled everytime he bagged my groceries.

"My name is Naveah, its heaven backwards my mom thought it was a good idea" i giggle shaking my head. He gives me a mischiveous smirk but doesnt say anything as we walk in silence and its not long before we end up infront of my apartment building.

"Thank for saving me" i smile diggingin my pocket for my key.

"Saving you? I aint no hero doll" he scoffs, twirling the pole to remind me what he did with it not to long ago.

"Ok anti-hero" i smirk teasingly. "Whats your name then" i ask pulling my hoodie closer.

"You can call me j"