Sophie had to think of a good lie. "The sky is really pretty," She said, looking out the window for affect. "It makes me smile."

Fitz nodded as they both got out of the car.

And it wasn't like they were dating, so lying to him wasn't a big deal. But Sophie's head still spun when she remembered the last time she lied to a friend.

"Oh, so you don't trust me? I know I'd be a little aggravated, but when people lie to me, that's when I freak out!" Dex's angry voice echoed through her head.

"Are you alright?" Fitz asked when she didn't follow him toward the entrance.

Sophie blinked her eyes rapidly a couple of times. "Uh, yeah—I'm fine,"

Fitz smiled and walked over to her, twining their fingers together and leading her into the movie theater.

"Did you like the movie?" Fitz asked as they exited the theater.

The movie had been two hours of boringness, but Sophie still said, "Yep," She could tell Fitz had liked it, and she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Fitz smiled. "Alright, now for the next thing on the list: Get something to eat." He turned to her as they got in his car. "Where do you want to go?"

"Um...it doesn't matter," She said, biting her lip.

"Yes it does," Fitz said, taking her hand. "Don't think I didn't notice the way you almost fell asleep during the movie Sophie." He said with a small laugh. "I want us to be honest with each other. Alright?"

Sophie felt her heart melt. Fitz really was an awesome guy.

"Okay," She said, letting out a breath. "The movie was probably the most boring one I've ever watched—no offence,"

Fitz grinned. "None taken—I didn't write it, so..."

Sophie laughed. "Yeah..." She thought for a second. "Why don't we go to that new Mexican restaurant beside the Ice cream/cake/candy place? And then we could get some gelato afterwards."

Fitz nodded. "Great plan,"

They drove through town again, but this time that actually had conversation. It felt really good to talk and laugh about things they both agreed on.

And Sophie hadn't thought about Keefe once.

"Here we are," Fitz said, parking the car in front of a restaurant with a sign that read: Caballo Blanco Mexican Restaurant.

"Wait," Sophie said, a smile on her lips. "Isn't that White Horse in English?"

Fitz shrugged as he laughed. "The only thing I know in Spanish is the numbers one through fifteen,"

Sophie laughed with him. "Well, I learned five different languages from first grade through third grade. I know Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, and German."

"And English—obviously," Fitz said, staring at her like she was a really cool action figure.

Sophie nodded. "Obviously,"

They went inside the restaurant and were seated at a booth. They both ordered lemonade and were now trying to decide on what to get from the menu.

After thinking over different foods for a few minutes they both decided to get the burrito meal. It looked really good in the picture, and with any luck this place wasn't like McDonald's—meaning, hopefully the pictures were truthful.