Sophie nodded. "I guess so,"

Dex squeezed her hand again. "So—even though I have no idea what kind of boy problems you're having—I do know that you're going to figure it out. You know why?"

"Because I'm Sophie Freaking Elizabeth Foster," Sophie muttered a smile on her face.

Dex nodded. "Exactly—you're Sophie Freaking Elizabeth Foster, and you can do anything,"

Sophie was about to tell him, "Thank you," but before she could, someone in front of them cleared their throat.

When Sophie and Dex looked up they saw Mrs. Galvin staring at them. "Miss Foster and Mr. Dizznee—not that I don't find your little moment touching, but I would like for you two to get back to work. Do I make myself clear?"

Both Sophie and Dex nodded, letting go of each other's hand, and getting back to work like Mrs. Galvin had said.

§§§

"Are you ready for your date?" Biana asked Sophie and Fitz when they had sat down in Study Hall.

Fitz's answer was a confident, "Yes," And Sophie's was a small smile.

Biana nodded and then went back to her work.

"Wait," Dex said. "You guys are going on another date?"

"No," Tam said with a sigh. "They didn't go on their first date in the first-place. Now they're doing a redo."

"Oh," Dex said nodding. "Wasn't because you got the flu or something?"

Fitz nodded as a sigh went through his lips.

Dex nodded, a smile spreading across his face. "That's why I didn't join chess club. They're a bunch of unsanitary weirdo's that never wash their hands. It's totally gross,"

Fitz crossed his arms. "They used to be—but ever since last year they got cleaner. I got the flu from someone in another county that was going to the Chess Club thing."

Dex shrugged before he took out a Harry Potter book and started reading it.

After thirty minutes of doing homework, the bell rang and everyone filed out of the class room.

Sophie followed Fitz to his car. "Are you ready?" He asked as he backed out of the parking lot.

Sophie nodded. "...yeah,"

Since the movie they were going to see didn't start till 4:30, Sophie had asked Fitz to drive her home so she could change. She'd worn a hoodie and some ratted-up jeans that day—so obviously she'd have to wear something nicer.

She hurried out of the car and walked up to her room—deciding to wear something simple but cute since they were going roller-skating later. She finally chose to wear a light blue sweatshirt, some leggings, and her black converses.

Then she brushed her hair and teeth, and by the time she got back it was 3:40. And it took twenty-five minutes to get from her house to the Movie Theater. So they'd be there by 4:15.

As they drove away from Sophie's house, it was very quiet. Driving together seemed a lot more awkward than it used to, and Sophie wished she could say something without feeling like she might throw-up.

So she thought about something that made her smile: Keefe Sencen.

"What're you smiling about?" Fitz asked as they pulled into the movie theater parking lot.